Which Executive Order

Which one do you have a problem with?

This is not about any perceived threat to our rights. It's just sour grapes over losing the election.

Which one do you have a problem with?

This is not about any perceived threat to our rights. It's just sour grapes over losing the election.

The answer when you have no answer......
More feel good bullshit from the left as usual to nip away at the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens.....

More feel good bullshit from the left as usual to nip away at the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens.....

There are one of us who wish to evolve past Nenderthal.

this is almost a very straightforward sentiment. That the left believes that maintaining freedom using firearms is a Neanderthal trait. tell us what the left thinks is the correct way of maintaining our freedom, or is the left opposed to freedom and prefers servitude?

The answer when you have no answer......again

I predict is will the banning of large capacity magizines.....they probably think it takes a half hour to change magizines rather the 3 seconds it actally takes....

Feel good bullshit that will do nothing and solve nothing.

Again, which one would have prevented the Sandy Hook shooting?

So you want him to do more?

Again, which one do you have a problem with?

He does not have the authority to do that much and I am sure you and the rest of the stormfront crew would be screaming if he went too far. He could do more, like daddy Bush, but no matter how small his actions you nutjobs will scream and shout that he is Hitler. Then you complain that it's not enough? Your incoherence proves your true motivation.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ssing-executive-order-on-gun-control-20130116

He provided incentives for hiring school resource officers which you guys seem to think was the best answer. There are other things that might have had some indirect effect.

Does it matter? You would complain anyway so why should anyone care what you think?

Again, which one would have prevented the Sandy Hook shooting?

What an inane talking point.

The President has acknowledged that none of the executive orders would have prevented Sandy Hook.

However, a combination of executive orders and the laws soon to be enacted will definitely make a difference.

Only people who want to see children slaughtered by right wing goons would oppose them.

The President has acknowledged that none of the executive orders would have prevented Sandy Hook.

However, a combination of executive orders and the laws soon to be enacted will definitely make a difference.

Only people who want to see children slaughtered by right wing goons would oppose them.
pure horseshit

Another non answer....why not just say, "I don't know why, but Obama is right....hes the Messiah".....

If The President has acknowledged that none of the executive orders would have prevented Sandy Hook the wtf's the purpose of them other
than nip away at our constitutional right to bear arms?

Another non answer....why not just say, "I don't know why, but Obama is right....hes the Messiah".....

If The President has acknowledged that none of the executive orders would have prevented Sandy Hook the wtf's the purpose of them other
than nip away at our constitutional right to bear arms?

I'm sorry you have reading comprehension problems. Need new glasses?

What nips away at your constitutional rights?

Law abiding citizens?

wow....thats really a hell of a conclusion.....how about some other examples that would stop crime by not creating criminals in the same way.....

How about .....
stop arresting pedophiles....
stop arresting murderers.....
damn....no more arresting speeders or dui's.....
etc....

Holy shit...the list is endless....I think you guys have really hit on something here......how utterly progressive.....

Back