Which Executive Order

Further, you did not seem to care about the 4th amendment rights of NYers. I bet you will if it relates to guns.

Only people who want to see children slaughtered by right wing goons would oppose them.

You got what you wanted with a gun free school. Children are dead because you took away the right of teachers to have guns. The teachers could have saved lives, but people like you murdered them by not allowing teachers to have their right to a gun..

Last edited:
You got what you wanted with a gun free school. Children are dead because you took away the right of teachers to have guns. The teachers could have saved lives, but people like you murdered them by not allowing teachers to have their right to a gun..

Unfortunately, this will seem like a great idea until a teacher or student is shot by one of these guns.

Unfortunately, this will seem like a great idea until a teacher or student is shot by one of these guns.
so you're position is that it's better to be defenseless and have 20 dead kids than to risk a teacher shooting a kid by allowing teachers to be armed?

so you're position is that it's better to be defenseless and have 20 dead kids than to risk a teacher shooting a kid by allowing teachers to be armed?

If you can show that more children will be saved then harmed by guns being possessed by teachers, then I would support arming teachers, but stats show this nit to be the case. Guns in homes kill more people in the homes than they kill intruders. I feel arming teachers would end in the same stats.

If you can show that more children will be saved then harmed by guns being possessed by teachers, then I would support arming teachers, but stats show this nit to be the case. Guns in homes kill more people in the homes than they kill intruders. I feel arming teachers would end in the same stats.
you've been shown many instances where an armed citizen has stopped a mass shooting. why is that not good enough for you?

I predict is will the banning of large capacity magizines.....they probably think it takes a half hour to change magizines rather the 3 seconds it actally takes....

Feel good bullshit that will do nothing and solve nothing.

It's more then likely that they think he would have only had 1 magazine and that he would have had to reload it first and then use it to reload the gun.
Speed loaders on a wheel gun are almost as fast and you don't have to worry about misfires or jamming.

What an inane talking point.

The President has acknowledged that none of the executive orders would have prevented Sandy Hook.

However, a combination of executive orders and the laws soon to be enacted will definitely make a difference.

Only people who want to see children slaughtered by right wing goons would oppose them.

1. cite

2. if true, shows obama is all hat and no cattle and is using this tragedy to political advantage.

3. your last sentence is appalling and shows your true colors. it quite a sick statement to make.

Back