Which JPP Lady is Best Suited to Mod?

Which Woman Will Rule?

• Froggie the Incarnate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desh the Slumlady

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, I got wrapped up in being clever that I forgot to issue some bans and then I forgot to include Desh. Actually, if a Mod could Todd in "Desh the Audible," that would work.

Darla...no doubt about it. If we have a female mod we need one who knows, if you'll pardon the irony, how to be a dick!

We need a lady with the intestinal fortitude to beat some sense into some of these rude assholes!!! ;)

We need a fair but stern disciplinarian mod who could organize a herd of cats. Our current libertarian mods, like most libertarians, lack the orginizational or people skills.

Well that and it would be hillarious to see SF and Tom's response to Darla being made a Mod! :)

Darla...no doubt about it. If we have a female mod we need one who knows, if you'll pardon the irony, how to be a dick!

We need a lady with the intestinal fortitude to beat some sense into some of these rude assholes!!! ;)

I can really see Billy going with that one, you just like stirring up shit. :)

:wha:

But I don't think Darla could be impartial. She's too entrenched in the current board conflicts.

:wha:

But I don't think Darla could be impartial. She's too entrenched in the current board conflicts.

1) There isn't going to be a new mod
2) I don't have the time or inclination to be a mod here.
3) No one is impartial. Some know this, others believe they are impartial...those are the most dangerous.
4) You mention me a lot. I never really noticed you much. You seem to have given me a lot of thought. I'm flattered...but not much.

1) There isn't going to be a new mod
2) I don't have the time or inclination to be a mod here.
3) No one is impartial. Some know this, others believe they are impartial...those are the most dangerous.
4) You mention me a lot. I never really noticed you much. You seem to have given me a lot of thought. I'm flattered...but not much.

1. This thread is for speculation.
2. That's your prerogative.
3. The current mods do a decent job.
4. Was that meant to be an insult? A lot of people mention you. I guess it comes with the fights you start.
Keep not noticing me. I'm lucky that way.

actually if rose stuck around a lot more they would be well suited.

liberal, woman, but not perpetually offended. that satisfies some nice metrics.

christie would be ok

but we don't really need more mods. we don't really do much as it is.

Then you should apply, seeing as how you apparently have a mangina. :)

He said originally that he was a lesbian but that was just to wind up Darla.

Shh_shh.gif

Back