Which JPP Lady is Best Suited to Mod?

Which Woman Will Rule?

• Froggie the Incarnate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desh the Slumlady

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I figure that I already cheap shot Dantès in the poll. Calling Desh audible is a clever understatement.

Feel free to invent you own and use that one, though. How about Desh the Slumlady or Desh the Gambler?

I went with "Annie the Knowledgeable" since I have not read anything disparaging about her, and we are talking about power, albeit not much.

For a funny pick I would have gone either Dantes or Desh.

Annie posts once every six months and people want her to be a Mod, might as well ask Soc to be one, oh wait...

Rana by a mile. But Christie would be fine. I am not suited for it since I think most people here are animals and don't have the patience for any of your shit.

I will guarantee you this though - if two of the mods dropped dead tomorrow (god forbid), Damo would choose another white male Libertarian. If SF would accept it Damo would tap him, but SF probably wouldn't do it, so Damo would just find another white male and it wouldn't be a liberal one.

He said originally that he was a lesbian but that was just to wind up Darla.

Like Darla gives a fuck whether someone here is a lesbian or just another stupid fuck. You're the fucking board gossip washer woman, not Darla! Get a fucking life instead of that fake one you keep parading around here.

Rana by a mile. But Christie would be fine. I am not suited for it since I think most people here are animals and don't have the patience for any of your shit.

I will guarantee you this though - if two of the mods dropped dead tomorrow (god forbid), Damo would choose another white male Libertarian. If SF would accept it Damo would tap him, but SF probably wouldn't do it, so Damo would just find another white male and it wouldn't be a liberal one.

How often do they do these polls?

Seems more frequent, lately and you are correct about the all white band of moderators and future moderators!

Like Darla gives a fuck whether someone here is a lesbian or just another stupid fuck. You're the fucking board gossip washer woman, not Darla! Get a fucking life instead of that fake one you keep parading around here.

That exchange was one of the most retarded I've seen here, and I used to read conversations between Loyal and USF so...

So far, Darla is destroying the competition!

:nuke: :blowup: :nuke:

I agree; only she isn't anymore.

But one thing I have to say about your three quotations in your signature is that you are making stereotypes out of what are highly dubious, selective, and provocative statements that most liberals probably don't even hold. In other words you are engaging in a rather rude deception. I would say you should probably change that to reflect the truth. It would be like me taking the statement by tommy and saying conservative's position on men who rape 13 year olds. It isn't true, and that is why I am not saying it. You should probably be more honest, too.

Back