Which JPP Lady is Best Suited to Mod?

Which Woman Will Rule?

• Froggie the Incarnate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desh the Slumlady

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He is much too clever for the likes of us, what with book learning an' all!!

It is amazing he can lift his head from sniffing Darlas grannie panties long enough to type. Good thing he is here to protect her.

I can't believe I wasn't able to slip that by? How did Dants know ILA and Teflon Don are the same?

Oh yeah, I fucking told em

It is amazing he can lift his head from sniffing Darlas grannie panties long enough to type. Good thing he is here to protect her.

I can't believe I wasn't able to slip that by? How did Dants know ILA and Teflon Don are the same?

Oh yeah, I fucking told em

How is that possible, doesn't he have you on ignore?

How is that possible, doesn't he have you on ignore?

Better read more her washer woman, your missing things right and left! Must keep up the memoir! How could you not know how I know? That is the real question isn't it. And not only that it is clear that my point ing it out did piss of the ignorant ILA and that is all I wanted to do! Got you fools again!

Better read more her washer woman, your missing things right and left! Must keep up the memoir! How could you not know how I know? That is the real question isn't it. And not only that it is clear that my point ing it out did piss of the ignorant ILA and that is all I wanted to do! Got you fools again!

Do you like to wear Darla's knickers fresh or soiled?

And this is what Darla thinks passes for genius? You can't even string together a coherent sentence. I mean holy shit, when Desh makes more sense than you do, you have a problem. Try some punctuation.

Annie followed by the moody Sardonic followed by Darla.

:( but Annie has forsaken us.

and shes a fucking weasel liar so of course you love her.

she would PM lefties acting all nice and then LIE to everyone about what you said to her in PM.

a typical cheating fucking piece of right wing shit she is.

that is why shes gone.

we kept reminding her of her duplicity

Rana by a mile. But Christie would be fine. I am not suited for it since I think most people here are animals and don't have the patience for any of your shit.

I will guarantee you this though - if two of the mods dropped dead tomorrow (god forbid), Damo would choose another white male Libertarian. If SF would accept it Damo would tap him, but SF probably wouldn't do it, so Damo would just find another white male and it wouldn't be a liberal one.

I would try to select somebody that doesn't always ask me to censor everybody in some way. Penis is not required, patience is, and an ability to get beyond their personal feelings to allow people to be people.

Back