Which JPP Lady is Best Suited to Mod?

Which Woman Will Rule?

• Froggie the Incarnate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desh the Slumlady

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
and shes a fucking weasel liar so of course you love her.

she would PM lefties acting all nice and then LIE to everyone about what you said to her in PM.

a typical cheating fucking piece of right wing shit she is.

that is why shes gone.

we kept reminding her of her duplicity

Good post Desh. Thanks.

It's not Chris Christie. Everybody thinks that but I took the name from the writer because I'm a British mystery fan.

Lol....I think I knew that. My comment was a weak attempt at humor since anyone who knows even a little about you would know you were not a fan of the New Jersey governor.

It's true. It's also a community service. Would you rather I Desh up every thread DY or Zappa is in by engaging them with violent language and images? Or should I take the more mature, adult route, and simply cut them out of my mind and life?

billy I would rather you be fair

I can handle anything you say

I think people who tend right don't believe in fair

It's true. It's also a community service. Would you rather I Desh up every thread DY or Zappa is in by engaging them with violent language and images? Or should I take the more mature, adult route, and simply cut them out of my mind and life?

Yes, it is true, but that doesn't mean it didn't make me laugh. Especially from Damo, that was one of the funnier things I have seen lately.

I didn't know Dantes was a female.....To be honest I like all the female posters and although I'll admit, I'm biased and would vote Christie cause I like her, but I honestly have no immediate preference I think any female moderator is best. It adds flavor and a different perspective. I therefore didn't vote.....

I didn't know Dantes was a female.....To be honest I like sall the female posters and although I'll admit, I'm biased and would vote Christian cause I like her, but I honestly have no immediate preference I think any female moderator is best. It adds flavor and a different perspective. I therefore didn't vote.....

Thanks SD but it was a joke poll anyway. They're not really going to name a female moderator.

I didn't know Dantes was a female.....To be honest I like all the female posters and although I'll admit, I'm biased and would vote Christie cause I like her, but I honestly have no immediate preference I think any female moderator is best. It adds flavor and a different perspective. I therefore didn't vote.....

Christie Is good people.

Dantes is an aging hippy male pushing 70.

Back