Which JPP Lady is Best Suited to Mod?

Which Woman Will Rule?

• Froggie the Incarnate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desh the Slumlady

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That snarky crank! I rather like you. You're just not impartial in any way. and I disagree with you a lot.

That snarky crank! I rather like you. You're just not impartial in any way. and I disagree with you a lot.

I don't believe anyone is really impartial. As I said the most dangerous are those who believe they are!

I'm really hard not to like. If this were like a group that met weekly, I'd be the most popular person in it. I have charisma coming out my ass! All true, LOL That's why none of the stuff said about me here bothers me.

If impartial means that I have no opinions of my own then I am not impartial. Opinions are required here really.

The largest thing I look for in a mod is the ability to simply not get all bent over stuff we see every day. It would be real easy to go on a slash and burn on this forum, rewrite the rules and make everybody only talk about issues, but it would make doing this a job rather than a hobby. I like it as a hobby.

If impartial means that I have no opinions of my own then I am not impartial. Opinions are required here really.

The largest thing I look for in a mod is the ability to simply not get all bent over stuff we see every day.

And who is least likely to get bent over racism and sexism? White dudes!

Further Damo, there is no one who gets more bent than Billy he's got a larger ignore list than anyone else on the board, so...

And who is least likely to get bent over racism and sexism? White dudes!

Further Damo, there is no one who gets more bent than Billy he's got a larger ignore list than anyone else on the board, so...

So, he takes advantage of the site features to enhance his experience. We urge others to do the same.

The largest thing I look for in a mod is the ability to simply not get all bent over stuff we see every day. It would be real easy to go on a slash and burn on this forum, rewrite the rules and make everybody only talk about issues, but it would make doing this a job rather than a hobby. I like it as a hobby.

I think me being a mod would be perfect. I would post less to enhance my "impartiality"

;)

Okay, Leaningright voted for me?? I need an explanation leaning! Is it because you think it would drive people crazy? lol

Explanation. I was going to vote for Rana and I accidentally hit the wrong button. ;)

No, even though I probably disagree with you more often than I disagree with almost any lady here (with one obvious exception), you at least have been consistent and constant, characteristics needed in moderators. If you disagree with someone who is of the same political bent that you are you stand firm...no waffling. Another needed characteristic. So while I am perfectly satisfied with the mods we have, weird though they may be, out of the list of ladies provided I narrowed it down to the obvious 3. Rana seems too nice, christiefan .... well, after the bridge thing he's toast so any fan of his ... (not really, I just don't know her as well), so it came down to you. Drive people crazy? Nah, but it would liven things up around here. :)

Explanation. I was going to vote for Rana and I accidentally hit the wrong button. ;)

No, even though I probably disagree with you more often than I disagree with almost any lady here (with one obvious exception), you at least have been consistent and constant, characteristics needed in moderators. If you disagree with someone who is of the same political bent that you are you stand firm...no waffling. Another needed characteristic. So while I am perfectly satisfied with the mods we have, weird though they may be, out of the list of ladies provided I narrowed it down to the obvious 3. Rana seems too nice, christiefan .... well, after the bridge thing he's toast so any fan of his ... (not really, I just don't know her as well), so it came down to you. Drive people crazy? Nah, but it would liven things up around here. :)

It's not Chris Christie. Everybody thinks that but I took the name from the writer because I'm a British mystery fan.

Back