while we are fighting in a burning house

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
the food and water wars are here and more too come

not to mention the migration of people fleeing droughts and their results

We have to keep fighting because some want to light the the other rooms and the garage on fire too.

the food and water wars are here and more too come

not to mention the migration of people fleeing droughts and their results

Fucking L.A. trying to steal No Cal's water! No disrespect DQ but Fuck You and So Cal!!! Get your own God Damn Water!!!

Ohh the McCain mantra for fixing the economy. Just keep pursuing the American dream and it will all work out.

Dumn fucking hick. So ignorant yet so happy surrounded by other dumb hicks. Beautiful fantasy world you live in old nigger.

Fucking L.A. trying to steal No Cal's water! No disrespect DQ but Fuck You and So Cal!!! Get your own God Damn Water!!!

ca

i do not live in so cal, i live in the santa ynez river valley - we use river and well water

santa barbara supplements its river water with no cal water though...

ca

i do not live in so cal, i live in the santa ynez river valley - we use river and well water

santa barbara supplements its river water with no cal water though...

Oh yeah. I was being factious (sp) with my post because i knew you lived South of me but North of L.A. You know a guy from S.F. can't pass up a shot at someone from So. Cal. (even if you aren't from the L.A.)

And the Colorado river is being sucked dry....

usc

yep, when it was discovered by europeans, a ship could sail up the colorado only with difficulty and a strong wind because the current was so strong

now i do not think any colorado river water reaches the gulf of california

drought is coming folks:(

usc

yep, when it was discovered by europeans, a ship could sail up the colorado only with difficulty and a strong wind because the current was so strong

no drought, plate techtonics will move L.A. out to the middle of the ocean where it belongs. We in No Cal will then be tight.

Oh yeah. I was being factious (sp) with my post because i knew you lived South of me but North of L.A. You know a guy from S.F. can't pass up a shot at someone from So. Cal. (even if you aren't from the L.A.)

ca

technically we are part of the central coast...

also, i lived in frisco (could not help the dig) and other parts of the bay area

i even worked for the sf symphony and the sf ballet

my wife and i are considering moving further north to avoid the coming drought, but one of the stronger weather models has the us pacific coast line being slammed by severe storms under what are predicted to be permanent el nino conditions

ca

technically we are part of the central coast...

also, i lived in frisco (could not help the dig) and other parts of the bay area

i even worked for the sf symphony and the sf ballet

my wife and i are considering moving further north to avoid the coming drought, but one of the stronger weather models has the us pacific coast line being slammed by severe storms under what are predicted to be permanent el nino conditions

I am a fan of yours DQ so I wish you and the Mrs. the best of health and hapiness and I believe you will find it wherever you move within the state (my CA bias coming through there).

I am a fan of yours DQ so I wish you and the Mrs. the best of health and hapiness and I believe you will find it wherever you move within the state (my CA bias coming through there).

damnit ca, just when i think you have your head screwed on straight you post something like this

thank you and my best to you and yours :)

damnit ca, just when i think you have your head screwed on straight you post something like this

thank you and my best to you and yours :)

well, it's still only me at the moment. Cannot find the women who will drop all standards and accept me yet.

I am still trying though. :)

usc

For some of us it's here. I know what you mean and it's not to be taken lightly.

I was thinking of moving to New Zealand. It's a lovely country, the people speak a form of English and they're very pleasant, they have great beer but they don't play Australian Rules football (that of course can be remedied).

I wanted to go there because of their water but they've got a bloody drought.
New Zealand has a drought.

I don't know about you but I'm more than a little worried.

I was thinking of moving to New Zealand. It's a lovely country, the people speak a form of English and they're very pleasant, they have great beer but they don't play Australian Rules football (that of course can be remedied).

I wanted to go there because of their water but they've got a bloody drought.
New Zealand has a drought.

I don't know about you but I'm more than a little worried.

di

maybe i should have said that drought is here and severe drought is coming

however, i should include the fact that floods are here too

Back