White Christians become a minority as religious diversity grows

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
* As reported 5 years ago

As recently as 1976, more than eight in 10 Americans were white and Christian, and a majority of the country consisted of white Protestants. *Today, only 43 percent of Americans are white and Christian, and just 30 percent are white Protestants.

Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist Americans are on average far younger than their Christian counterparts. And the millennial generation is much more likely to identify as unaffiliated with any religious group than any previous generation: More than one third of those between the ages of 18 and 29 say they do not belong to a specific religion.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...come-a-minority-as-religious-diversity-grows/

Maybe if they hadn’t misrepresented Christianity to be a racist hate group there might be more Christians

All religions suck. Do your religion in private and quit messing up the commons.

Humility is not part of most religion anymore

It could go a long way to making it respectable again

Believe what ever is in your heart people

Stop organizing what is supposed to be a loving philosophy emanating from your heart and soul

* As reported 5 years ago

As recently as 1976, more than eight in 10 Americans were white and Christian, and a majority of the country consisted of white Protestants. *Today, only 43 percent of Americans are white and Christian, and just 30 percent are white Protestants.

Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist Americans are on average far younger than their Christian counterparts. And the millennial generation is much more likely to identify as unaffiliated with any religious group than any previous generation: More than one third of those between the ages of 18 and 29 say they do not belong to a specific religion.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...come-a-minority-as-religious-diversity-grows/

how novel, a race obsessed jew.

ya never see that.

you're forgetting at all the mexicans and blacks who are christians.

you're such an idiot.

guno, the most racist member of the board.

^^^ lying, sack-of-shit dumbass, loser-to-the-end hates Jews and African-Americans which explains why he hates guno twice as much as anyone else on JPP.

6r8rr1.gif

I like the ritual and the beauty of the Eastern Orthodox liturgy.

Military inspections, parades and other such events have burned me out of enjoying "ritual".

Not a fan of weddings and funerals either.....although I do like the receptions and wakes. :thup:

Coming together is beautiful

Organizing like you are an exclusive club that excludes others and is run like a corporation is evil

If they exclude people, I agree. AFAIK, they don't. Anyone can ask for sanctuary.

Military inspections, parades and other such events have burned me out of enjoying "ritual".

Not a fan of weddings and funerals either.....although I do like the receptions and wakes. :thup:

Our lives are filled with ritual, and it's part of what makes us human. Wedding ceremonies, presidential inaugurations, standing for the national anthem at ball games, graduation ceremonies, birthday parties, etc.

It's hard to imagine a human life without ritual.

Our lives are filled with ritual, and it's part of what makes us human. Wedding ceremonies, presidential inaugurations, standing for the national anthem at ball games, graduation ceremonies, birthday parties, etc.

It's hard to imagine a human life without ritual.

Ritual is an artificial construct* and part of social indoctrination. Great for binding people together but it often excludes those who are not similarly indoctrinated.

*Think CRT. :thup:

^^^ lying, sack-of-shit dumbass, loser-to-the-end hates Jews and African-Americans which explains why he hates guno twice as much as anyone else on JPP.

6r8rr1.gif

pointing out racism is not racism.

guno is the most racist member of the board.

:truestory:

get a life, fake freedom defender.

Ritual is an artificial construct* and part of social indoctrination. Great for binding people together but it often excludes those who are not similarly indoctrinated.

*Think CRT. :thup:

Obviously I would feel out of place at a Hindu festival, or a ceremonial practice of Kalahari desert tribes.

But that's okay and it doesn't change the fact that ritual is a part of a normal healthy human life.

Obviously I would feel out of place at a Hindu festival, or a ceremonial practice of Kalahari desert tribes.

But that's okay and it doesn't change the fact that ritual is a part of a normal healthy human life.

Thanks, but I'd like to see more data on that one. :)

IMO, it's an artificial construct and simply social indoctrination. Examples: hazing rituals, boot camp and elementary school.

Back