White dad stops daughter from shaking Black superintendent’s hand - at school infamous for Nazi salute photo

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
A white dad rushed the stage and pushed the Black superintendent out of the way so he couldn’t shake his daughter’s hand during her high school graduation yelling ‘I don’t want her touching him.’

The shocking incident took place Friday at Baraboo High School in Wisconsin - the same school that drew national headlines in 2018 when a photo emerged depicting several current and former students doing the Nazi salute.

As she approached Superintendent Rainey Briggs, who is Black and was hired in 2021, the man jumped on stage and grabbed the superintendent by his arm and dragged him away from his daughter.

“That’s my daughter,” the man says, according to footage of the ceremony. “You better get up off me man,” Briggs can be heard saying as the two went off camera.

The weird part is it would have been easier to pull the daughter away from the line. Instead, the father attacked the Black superintendent that was just standing there at the end of the line.

37,000 Palestinians murdered by the genocidal Jews that guno supports- and he thinks that one guy in Wisconsin is a racist.

A white dad rushed the stage and pushed the Black superintendent out of the way so he couldn’t shake his daughter’s hand during her high school graduation yelling ‘I don’t want her touching him.’

The shocking incident took place Friday at Baraboo High School in Wisconsin - the same school that drew national headlines in 2018 when a photo emerged depicting several current and former students doing the Nazi salute.

As she approached Superintendent Rainey Briggs, who is Black and was hired in 2021, the man jumped on stage and grabbed the superintendent by his arm and dragged him away from his daughter.

“That’s my daughter,” the man says, according to footage of the ceremony. “You better get up off me man,” Briggs can be heard saying as the two went off camera.

I have heard of Jews who hate Palestinians.

Come to your senses Guano.

Muslims get a pass when they refuse to shake hands with a female or a Jew

No one should be forced to shake anyone else's hand. If the father had simply told the daughter not to shake the Black superintendent's hand, no one would care. It would be completely legal. If the father had slightly disrupted the ceremony to pull the daughter away from the line of officials, so she did not shake the hand, it would have been mildly impolite, but again not a crime.

Instead, the father decided to attack the Black superintendent. That is not legal whether you are a Muslim, Jew, or Christian.

And the father knew he had committed a crime. He told the police he had been attacked, before he knew the video existed. Lying about what happened is proof of knowledge of the crime.

No one should be forced to shake anyone else's hand. If the father had simply told the daughter not to shake the Black superintendent's hand, no one would care. It would be completely legal. If the father had slightly disrupted the ceremony to pull the daughter away from the line of officials, so she did not shake the hand, it would have been mildly impolite, but again not a crime.

Instead, the father decided to attack the Black superintendent. That is not legal whether you are a Muslim, Jew, or Christian.

And the father knew he had committed a crime. He told the police he had been attacked, before he knew the video existed. Lying about what happened is proof of knowledge of the crime.
This is a local story...

Trump supporters : “Jews Will Not Replace Us!"

Torch-bearing white nationalists led by racist "alt-right" figure Richard Spencer once again marched in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend, in a repeat of their appearance on August 11, when a similar polo-shirt-bedecked crowd carried tiki torches to the University of Virginia, chanting a variety of slogans and far-right catchphrases.

“You Will Not Replace Us!” they shouted in unison Saturday. Later, they sang a rendition of the adopted Confederate anthem, “Dixie,” and also chanted, “Russia is Our Friend!” and “The South Will Rise Again!”

Cite the case, please. You sheet wearing schmucks have a bad habit of lying about things to suit your twisted agenda.

And for the record, how do you equate a refusal to shake someone's hand with physical assault. Are you that much of a snowflake under that pointy hood? Inquiring minds want to know!

Back