White Dudes for Harris...White Women for Kamala

all genders?

There are only 2
Men aren't part of "all genders?" Men are for Kamala so it would be correct to say all genders are for Kamala. And your response is there are only 2 genders? You do realize that every person has a gender so if all genders are for Kamala then all people can be for Kamala. Telling us there are only 2 genders shows you to be really stupid since all would be every gender if there are 2 or 200.

The Democrats' focus on race and segregation at every opportunity always reminds me of Newspeak in 1984. Everything is opposite to reality. Segregation is Diversity. War is Peace. Love is Torture.

We need a venue for white guys, black guys, black women, white women, trans women, Asian women, gay women... We need to hammer down on folks interacting in diverse groups, make sure that even messages are tailored to the segregated populations defined by the Democrat machine. Find where you belong and go there, there are rules... If you are in White Dudes for Kamala you get messages where you do not get to correct a black person, (because on the intersectionality scale you are less than a bug) just shut up and vote how we tell you to vote. I'm glad I am not a white guy, I get to voice opinions on occasion if I am not usurped by a trans woman who has a higher intersectionality score and therefore matters more...

Anyway, getting longwinded... I find it all a bit disturbing.

The Democrats' focus on race and segregation at every opportunity always reminds me of Newspeak in 1984. Everything is opposite to reality. Segregation is Diversity. War is Peace. Love is Torture.

We need a venue for white guys, black guys, black women, white women, trans women, Asian women, gay women... We need to hammer down on folks interacting in diverse groups, make sure that even messages are tailored to the segregated populations defined by the Democrat machine. Find where you belong and go there, there are rules... If you are in White Dudes for Kamala you get messages where you do not get to correct a black person, (because on the intersectionality scale you are less than a bug) just shut up and vote how we tell you to vote. I'm glad I am not a white guy, I get to voice opinions on occasion if I am not usurped by a trans woman who has a higher intersectionality score and therefore matters more...

Anyway, getting longwinded... I find it all a bit disturbing.
Do you have an example of this newspeak? Of a venue for only different groups that is promoted by "the Democrats'"?

Why do they call Kamila a Ho, but never say anything about Trump's promiscuity?

What party leader divided jobs into "black jobs" as opposed to simply jobs.

race race race race race

More than 140,000 people signed up for Monday night’s “White Dudes for Harris” Zoom fundraising and organizing rally, raising more than $3 million for the event, which featured several potential Democratic running mates for Vice President Kamala Harris.

Only white dudes isn't that racist
Of course it's racists. Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow.

Back