White Dudes for Harris...White Women for Kamala

Do you have an example of this newspeak? Of a venue for only different groups that is promoted by "the Democrats'"?

Why do they call Kamila a Ho, but never say anything about Trump's promiscuity?

What party leader divided jobs into "black jobs" as opposed to simply jobs.
Pretty much every leader divides jobs like that. Usually listed as "African American Unemployment Statistics"... But hey, you can pretend that's never been a thing.

Why? Because "they" want to vote for Trump and they don't believe that Trump's exploits got him any jobs or promotions but they probably think Kamala's exploits may have.

And finally, as for Newspeak, read the George Orwell novel, "1984". Pretty much every American of Millennial and before (Gen Xers, etc.) has been forced to at some point in High School. Cultural references missed by the ignorant are not the fault of the person referencing the novel. If you don't understand the reference use some Google to gain some perspective rather than trying to get others to do it for you.

Pretty much every leader divides jobs like that. Usually listed as "African American Unemployment Statistics"... But hey, you can pretend that's never been a thing.
To understand society, we will divide off statistics based on race. So we have overall employment/unemployment, white employment/unemployment, and Black employment/unemployment.

What we do not do is have jobs for Blacks, and jobs for whites. The jobs are not divided like that... Or at least not usually divided like that anymore. There was a time that jobs were listed for Blacks, and for whites only.

To understand society, we will divide off statistics based on race. So we have overall employment/unemployment, white employment/unemployment, and Black employment/unemployment.

What we do not do is have jobs for Blacks, and jobs for whites. The jobs are not divided like that... Or at least not usually divided like that anymore. There was a time that jobs were listed for Blacks, and for whites only.
So, you're saying that you understood what he was talking about, and instead of just talking about that you decided that the wording was what we should focus on instead of the meaning that you (and everyone else that isn't suffering from dementia, Jarod, and/or Joe Biden) understood.

So, you're saying that you understood what he was talking about, and instead of just talking about that you decided that the wording was what we should focus on instead of the meaning that you (and everyone else that isn't suffering from dementia, Jarod, and/or Joe Biden) understood.
trump believes there are certain jobs for Blacks, and they should stick to those jobs.

trump believes there are certain jobs for Blacks, and they should stick to those jobs.
Inane. What you "want" to believe is not what reality is... Trump was noting that his numbers for African American Unemployment were much lower than they had been historically while he was President (pre-Covid). What you pretend you "heard" after hearing a poorly worded attempt to get that point across, was (according to your response) that it was time to pretend you couldn't understand what he was saying, because you, Joe Biden and others suffering from Dementia, and Jarod are just too stupid to figure it out...

I get that. You "want" it to mean bad things, you know it didn't, but you "want" it to so badly you'll just vomit out words that you think you want without regard to reality.

Trump was noting that his numbers for African American Unemployment were much lower than they had been historically while he was President (pre-Covid).
Actually, he said "I will tell you that coming from the border, are millions and millions of people that happen to be taking Black jobs."

But moving on to your claim, the lowest point on record for Black unemployment was 4.8% on April 2023. Biden was President on that date, not trump.

Actually, he said "I will tell you that coming from the border, are millions and millions of people that happen to be taking Black jobs."

But moving on to your claim, the lowest point on record for Black unemployment was 4.8% on April 2023. Biden was President on that date, not trump.

And the lowest point it is compared to was during Trump's administration just before Covid. It was also dropping pre-Covid. You and yours need to stop pretending that 2020 wasn't affected by Covid...

Ignoring reality doesn't change reality.

Ans thanks to DEI Wally, jobs are now assigned and hired by race not qualifications. Perhaps you want your knee replaced by a doc who was in the bottom 10% of their class but is a little person, transgender, black, munchkin with one leg who speaks Somali?

And the lowest point it is compared to was during Trump's administration just before Covid. It was also dropping pre-Covid. You and yours need to stop pretending that 2020 wasn't affected by Covid...
No, the lowest point Black unemployment has ever been was 4.8% on April 2023. It has never, in all of recorded history, been lower. It was not lower before the Pandemic. It was not lower at any point during the trump administration, or during any previous administration.

So say it with me, "Biden has the record for the lowest Black unemployment ever." That is Biden, not trump.

We will never know how bad the trump recession would have been without the Pandemic, but obviously, unemployment would have risen. We crossed into recession on February of 2020, right before the Pandemic hit, so there was definitely going to be a trump recession.

No, the lowest point Black unemployment has ever been was 4.8% on April 2023. It has never, in all of recorded history, been lower. It was not lower before the Pandemic. It was not lower at any point during the trump administration, or during any previous administration.

So say it with me, "Biden has the record for the lowest Black unemployment ever." That is Biden, not trump.

We will never know how bad the trump recession would have been without the Pandemic, but obviously, unemployment would have risen. We crossed into recession on February of 2020, right before the Pandemic hit, so there was definitely going to be a trump recession.
You didn't read or cannot comprehend what I wrote.

I'll make it simple.

During his term the lowest historical rate was 5.3% and it happened in his term, just before Covid. It was also dropping before Covid hit. (I said both of these things).

I get that Biden reports 4,8% at his lowest (not now, it is higher than the low in Trump's term today)... but what he said was he was great for them, and he really was and that he had historical numbers, which he did. Had Covid not hit I don't think you would be talking about Biden at all.

You didn't read or cannot comprehend what I wrote.

I'll make it simple.

During his term the lowest historical rate was 5.3% and it happened in his term, just before Covid. It was also dropping before Covid hit. (I said both of these things).
You even said them twice, the first one twice in the same sentence.

During his term the lowest historical rate was 5.3% and it happened in his term, just before Covid.
You can keep saying that, but the fact is that the lowest historical rate was 4.8%, and was during Biden's term.

I get that Biden reports 4,8% at his lowest
Biden does not report it, it is reported by experts who study unemployment. They use the same process no matter who the president is.

The fact remains that the lowest historical rate is 4.8%, and it happened well into the Biden Administration.

Had Covid not hit I don't think you would be talking about Biden at all.
We were entering a recession, which would have been bad for trump. In many ways, Covid saved trump from taking the blame for the trump recession.

But obviously, it is the road not taken, so no one can know for sure. Recessions have always in the past been very bad for Black unemployment (about 14 times in a row), and there is no reason to believe the 15th time would be different... But we cannot be absolutely sure.

Maybe against all we know about economics, trump would have had the lowest Black unemployment rate in history... But he did not, so moving on.

You can keep saying that, but the fact is that the lowest historical rate was 4.8%, and was during Biden's term.

Biden does not report it, it is reported by experts who study unemployment. They use the same process no matter who the president is.

The fact remains that the lowest historical rate is 4.8%, and it happened well into the Biden Administration.

We were entering a recession, which would have been bad for trump. In many ways, Covid saved trump from taking the blame for the trump recession.

But obviously, it is the road not taken, so no one can know for sure. Recessions have always in the past been very bad for Black unemployment (about 14 times in a row), and there is no reason to believe the 15th time would be different... But we cannot be absolutely sure.

Maybe against all we know about economics, trump would have had the lowest Black unemployment rate in history... But he did not, so moving on.
He had the lowest black unemployment rate in history, until Covid. Noting that doesn't take away from Biden's handlers who brought it back to the same after reopening the economy and then added a few more jobs to boot, though you seem to think it does. That 0.5% is significant to you, significant enough to ignore that it was historically low in Trump's term too...

Anyway.... The 6.3% it is at now is what Trump would like to turn around. Biden had a bit of help reopening Trump's economy made it look like he was "creating jobs" at quite the clip, but we all remember Covid, and still remember that many lost their jobs when they started the "stay at home for two weeks" that lasted more like 2 years... They also realize that even an untrained baboon could make those numbers happen when the economy reopened... However only a leftist could do it in a way that increased inflation so incredibly high that having a job wasn't the boon it used to be....

Do you remember when you could afford groceries? Pepperidge Farm remembers!

pepperidge-farm-remembers-meme-1536x864.webp

race race race race race

More than 140,000 people signed up for Monday night’s “White Dudes for Harris” Zoom fundraising and organizing rally, raising more than $3 million for the event, which featured several potential Democratic running mates for Vice President Kamala Harris.

Only white dudes isn't that racist
You have it backwards as usual. The point is about opposites. "White Dudes for Harris" is the same as "Blacks for Trump."

Do you have an example of this newspeak? Of a venue for only different groups that is promoted by "the Democrats'"?

Why do they call Kamila a Ho, but never say anything about Trump's promiscuity?

What party leader divided jobs into "black jobs" as opposed to simply jobs.
They call Kamala a ho but never say anything about the old orange guy's wife who slept with him for money and a green card.

Back