White Evangelicals Are The Most Fragile Of All White People

The real snowflakes, color and all

When situations arise where race and privilege are questioned and criticized, often times white people free fall into fear, anger, silence, denial or guilt. These emotions, while understandable and not bad in their own right, typically derail and recenter race conversations around the feelings of the privileged white person instead of on the lived oppressive reality of people of color.

The perceived victimization of white people creates victimizing experiences for people of color. Even though calling out white racism is not persecution, nor an attack on individual whites, without the coping mechanism that people of color are forced to have, white people frequently take on the role of the victim through outrage, tears or other derailing tactics that in effect only seek to reinforce white supremacy ― the normalization of and catering to white people at all costs.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-miller-white-fragility_us_5aef28ece4b0c4f19323b132

Somebody should introduce them to Christianity - it might give them something other than bullies to believe in!

The real snowflakes, color and all

When situations arise where race and privilege are questioned and criticized, often times white people free fall into fear, anger, silence, denial or guilt. These emotions, while understandable and not bad in their own right, typically derail and recenter race conversations around the feelings of the privileged white person instead of on the lived oppressive reality of people of color.

The perceived victimization of white people creates victimizing experiences for people of color. Even though calling out white racism is not persecution, nor an attack on individual whites, without the coping mechanism that people of color are forced to have, white people frequently take on the role of the victim through outrage, tears or other derailing tactics that in effect only seek to reinforce white supremacy ― the normalization of and catering to white people at all costs.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-miller-white-fragility_us_5aef28ece4b0c4f19323b132

To an extent, but that is often because mental people have replaced their other vices with religion without actually being treated for their mental. Before I axed facebook, I had a few of these types as friends who would post non-stop anti-left streams of memes, articles, etc, but if anyone took exception to it, they would melt down about the posters' Negativity and them not needing to be exposed to it and all that tripe. All were MAGA's. God I don't miss facebook at all. Hell, I even had a woman unfriend me in a snit because I dared mention that women are not the only people who experience sexual harassment which in her mind was a defense of sexual harassment. People are psycho.

Back