White man's burden.

My goal is to educate the masses. I have no other aim. My desire is for all humanity to understand the existential threat we face from the enemies of all humankind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time I heard the expression ,"White man's burden" was in grade school . and I remember seeing a cartoon of a white missionary and a primitive negro with a bone in his nose being carried on his shoulders.

The question regarding white man's burden has in no small part resulted in many liberal bleeding heart whites becoming totally blind to the reality of race in our country and in society in general.

Blacks and other non-white groups must be their own brother's keepers and leave whites out of it.

We are not racists but we are not an inferior people .

We cannot assume that the weight of the universe rests on our shoulders alone.

Blacks have not shown the least desire to help themselves in any aspect of civilized life.

The crime statistics point this out clearly ,that despite every effort to eliminate poverty and to provide schools and housing and jobs ,this country's african-american population is as bad as it has ever been.

In the city of chicago, the murder rate among blacks continues unabated and police officials blame the blacks themselves for ham stringing the police department's efforts to solve these major crimes.

Blacks will not turn in the murderers among their own ,they will not turn in the rapists and violent criminals to the police ,preferring to live in a cesspool of filth and barbarism .

The school system in these areas is now ,and has been a nightmare and a drain on the purse strings for decades ,and whites refuse to see the futility of trying to educate black children. and they continue to allocate billions into useless and wasteful spending projects designed to lift blacks out of poverty.

This leads back to the idiocy of trying to help primitives who cannot relate to a culture or to a civilization they took no part in creating to begin with.

The white man's burden must end!

What kind of reaction are you looking for?

Anyways this thread deserves... you guessed it...
csb.gif

I simply want everyone to see things as they truly are, and not as the zionist controlled media would want them to see.

Your aims may be noble enough, but I am forced to wonder at your sanity.
I have never considered the media to be zionist controlled. Murdoch controlled possibly and that might be just as bad.
I think, if you don't mind a little advice from one of the masses, you should save your pennies and travel a little. You will find that the USA is not a good model of the world, indeed it has become its own caracature. With every day that passes it seems fatter, more racist, less well educated, more arrogant and less able to see any view but its own. The only other people who fit that description are the arab nations, but they have the excuse of not having chosen it for themselves!

I have never considered the media to be zionist controlled. Murdoch controlled possibly and that might be just as bad.
I think, if you don't mind a little advice from one of the masses, you should save your pennies and travel a little. You will find that the USA is not a good model of the world, indeed it has become its own caracature. With every day that passes it seems fatter, more racist, less well educated, more arrogant and less able to see any view but its own. The only other people who fit that description are the arab nations, but they have the excuse of not having chosen it for themselves!

You're entitled to your opinion ,and i wouldn't disagree on things you mention.

If you don't see the media as zionist controlled then if I'm not sane ,then you must be blind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time I heard the expression ,"White man's burden" was in grade school . and I remember seeing a cartoon of a white missionary and a primitive negro with a bone in his nose being carried on his shoulders.

The question regarding white man's burden has in no small part resulted in many liberal bleeding heart whites becoming totally blind to the reality of race in our country and in society in general.

Blacks and other non-white groups must be their own brother's keepers and leave whites out of it.

Blacks have not shown the least desire to help themselves in any aspect of civilized life.

The crime statistics point this out clearly ,that despite every effort to eliminate poverty and to provide schools and housing and jobs ,this country's african-american population is as bad as it has ever been.

In the city of chicago, the murder rate among blacks continues unabated and police officials blame the blacks themselves for ham stringing the police department's efforts to solve these major crimes.

Blacks will not turn in the murderers among their own ,they will not turn in the rapists and violent criminals to the police ,preferring to live in a cesspool of filth and barbarism .

The school system in these areas is now ,and has been a nightmare and a drain on the purse strings for decades ,and whites refuse to see the futility of trying to educate black children. and they continue to allocate billions into useless and wasteful spending projects designed to lift blacks out of poverty.

This leads back to the idiocy of trying to help primitives who cannot relate to a culture or to a civilization they took no part in creating to begin with.

You're retarded. The problem is not color but culture: unwed mothers and dead beat dads. The academic achievement and income gaps between whites and blacks disappears when you compare married couples.

I have a feeling that this fellow's sthick is not going to get him banned, so you can all stop talking about it. :cof1:

Unless he starts stalking someone...

Yes, My aim is a noble one: to fight the jewish poison.

Is this intended to be satire?

Back