White Racists May Cost Obama Election

Not all white people voting for McCain or against Obama are racist. But my bet is the majority of racists are voting for McCain. He is THEIR kind of candidate.

Not all white people voting for McCain or against Obama are racist. But my bet is the majority of racists are voting for McCain. He is THEIR kind of candidate.

Right - it's like, not all republicans are stupid, but all stupid people are republicans. See, there is a difference.

If I were a republican, I think I'd have to reconsider my political party, if the majority of my allies in cyberspace were dudes like Webbway, Dixie, Majority, LittleAcorn, WRL, Battleborne, Toby, MichaelK, Indisputable, and on and on.

The first question that would come to my mind, is why are so many racists, ignorant fucks, and sexists attracted to the party I belong to?

If I were a republican, I think I'd have to reconsider my political party, if the majority of my allies in cyberspace were dudes like Webbway, Dixie, Majority, LittleAcorn, WRL, Battleborne, Toby, MichaelK, Indisputable, and on and on.

The first question that would come to my mind, is why are so many racists, ignorant fucks, and sexists attracted to the party I belong to?

If you were a republican that train of thought would be unthinkable.

It makes me a little sick to think of this again, but I heard a story on NPR about how the Mississippi KKK had doubled in size since Obama became the Democratic nominee. They were going down to Oxford to meet college students who wanted to join, and they predicted that if Obama won the organization would grow even larger.

If I based anything on what ananomous (sp) people in cyber space said I might not want to be part of the human race.

It makes me a little sick to think of this again, but I heard a story on NPR about how the Mississippi KKK had doubled in size since Obama became the Democratic nominee. They were going down to Oxford to meet college students who wanted to join, and they predicted that if Obama won the organization would grow even larger.

Thats a damn shame. I see the KKK as one of the most cowardly groups as has ever walked the streets of this fine nation.

The fact that it is growing says something about how screwed up we are.

Thats a damn shame. I see the KKK as one of the most cowardly groups as has ever walked the streets of this fine nation.

The fact that it is growing says something about how screwed up we are.

Did they grow from 10 to 20 people? The History Channel has a two hour history of the KKK and they were showing some current KKK members in Georgia and they almost looked like they were trying to be a parody of themselves. You could not caracterize uneducated white trash better than how these guys looked. The good thing is they are just an extreme fringe group that has no political power whatsoever like the KKK has in the past. The KKK will never go away but they will also never have any political relevance ever again.

Did they grow from 10 to 20 people? The History Channel has a two hour history of the KKK and they were showing some current KKK members in Georgia and they almost looked like they were trying to be a parody of themselves. You could not caracterize uneducated white trash better than how these guys looked. The good thing is they are just an extreme fringe group that has no political power whatsoever like the KKK has in the past. The KKK will never go away but they will also never have any political relevance ever again.

There are about 5000 national members, from what I last heard.

LOL

So when the AP says 97% of blacks are voting for Obambi, are they all racists?

LOL

So when the AP says 97% of blacks are voting for Obambi, are they all racists?
No my bet is the majority of them vote for Obama because they like him and want him to win. They aren't voting for him because they hate the white guy. That is the difference but I don't expect you to be astute enough to get that.

Back