White woman walks through Chicago’s South Side wearing Black America, I’m sorry sign

True, STF ,in particular, is not a racist. But he didn't even take the time to send his heroes any snacks during the siege in which they found themselves snackless.

That might have conflicted with his work schedule, too.

I'm pretty sure he felt he was being more useful to the forces defending the Constitution by staying home and going to work.

i'm laughing because you obviously have ignorance and caution confused.

You call it caution, but the stench of your fear is palpable.

I'm laughing because you are afraid to put your metal manhood out of reach, let alone do what this woman did.

And I'm laughing at you.

It is kinda sad & pathetic that those doing nothing complain about those doing something..

I hope degrading the women made you feel much better about yourself & what you're not doing..

You really think what she did is "doing something"? How did she materially help anyone?

Well it is nice to know all of the stuff going on today is her fault. But she's "sorry" so that makes everyone feel all special inside.

Why do you believe the only way someone can be "helped" is materially??

Well how did this help? Did it bring your more in touch with your white guilt? Did any black get a job?

She thinks she raised awareness? Please

This is the problem with libtards they put their feels over tangible actions. Only a true fucking buffoon would think carrying a sign like this is anything more than self aggrandizement. This was about her not any blacks.

I hope she is set on fire by one of mullah moons buddies

Well how did this help? Did it bring your more in touch with your white guilt? Did any black get a job?

She thinks she raised awareness? Please

This is the problem with libtards they put their feels over tangible actions. Only a true fucking buffoon would think carrying a sign like this is anything more than self aggrandizement. This was about her not any blacks.

I hope she is set on fire by one of mullah moons buddies

You think your hateful screeds help anything, Idiot?
Of course she raised awareness.
Just like the Occupy movement raised the awareness of millions who still rely upon the six clock news for all their information about current events.

You are such a disturbed piece of shit.
Thank God you and your ilk are on Death's doorstep.

You think your hateful screeds help anything, Idiot?
Of course she raised awareness.
Just like the Occupy movement raised the awareness of millions who still rely upon the six clock news for all their information about current events.

You are such a disturbed piece of shit.
Thank God you and your ilk are on Death's doorstep.

She didn't do shut but embarrass herself but it made you feel warm and special. So that is something.

Back