Who do you support for President?

Who do you support for President?

• Total voters
I don't do protest ballots. I vote for the one I think sucks the least that has a chance to beat the worst one. Not perfect, but then in a perfect world we would have some real candidates to actually support.

Yeah you're pretty much an unprincipled sellout, I agree.

For the first time in a long time, I honestly don't know. I've been trying to convince myself to vote for Barr - not because he's a libertarian, but because he at least opposes war with Iran.

I'd be a lot happier to vote for Obama if he would start talking like he used to about Iran. Lately, he's been stepping up the posturing about war with Iran. Maybe he's just playing politics, but that's not a good topic to play around with. The other thing is that Obama might nationalize heatlh care of which I am not in favor.

Obama and his cronies would merely continue gang-raping the Constitution as Bush & Co have done for the past eight years. Anyone who thinks there is something "new" about Obama is delusional.

For the first time in a long time, I honestly don't know. I've been trying to convince myself to vote for Barr - not because he's a libertarian, but because he at least opposes war with Iran.

I'd be a lot happier to vote for Obama if he would start talking like he used to about Iran. Lately, he's been stepping up the posturing about war with Iran. Maybe he's just playing politics, but that's not a good topic to play around with. The other thing is that Obama might nationalize heatlh care of which I am not in favor.

I don't know if that's a good one to hang your vote on. The problem with health care in this country is that though we have the best technology in the word it's geared for those who can afford it's expensive price.

My wife is an immigrant from a 3rd world country in SE Asia but her access to health care was greater there. Was it as good of quality as ours? No, but it was close and it was affordable for working people. In fact she has had less access to quality health care because with even minor problems costing 4 to 5 figures we simply cannot afford access to our health care system even with insurance. An example, I have expanded dental coverage and we both need serious dental work including bridge work. The cost? About $10,000 each. The cost in her home country? About $200.

I'd vote for the Obama, but i'd hate to be accused of skewing this, the most scientific of polls, with my English bias, so i shall opt to register my preference in word form without actually voting.

In the end it won't really make much of a difference anyway.

Back