Who has ZERO life here on JPP?

Most posts is Legion, the largest number of witless and useless posts is TDAK, most posts about other posters is Top.

Thanks.

Trump's Year of fucking up the COVID response has certainly seen an increase in forum activity since it's a window to the outside world without risk of contamination.

Although I think forum activity will drop as the nation recovers, I doubt it'll drop to pre-Trump levels.

Thanks.

Trump's Year of fucking up the COVID response has certainly seen an increase in forum activity since it's a window to the outside world without risk of contamination.

Although I think forum activity will drop as the nation recovers, I doubt it'll drop to pre-Trump levels.

Juneteenth peckerhead sez wut? :laugh:

Who's got the most posts per day?;)

I'm sure some stanky passive-aggressive cunt will look it up and play coy all day long with it. That's how those cunts roll, eh? :laugh:

Who was the stanky cunt who made a big deal about "most looks" on a thread? Most posts? Jesus fucking Christ, the small things some people live for. They'd be better off downing a bottle of vodka and a handful of pills.

There's your answer, APL;)

$20 says you reported me or had one of your little friends do it. :laugh:

I need your public consent for a mod to reveal it. Do I have your consent, TOP? Or will you be a chickenshit hiding behind your anonymity?

I have all the edibles I could ever need. And a dabbing rig. But it's a nice offer!
I'm a little afraid of edibles, I can't get used to the paranoia. Plus I enjoy the ritual of breaking up the buds and rolling the perfect blunt. The sacred herb fills the air and opens my mind to the age old struggle between good and evil.

This is the worldly intellectual Cypress always protects and defends. You ain't no Shakespeare, Duchess.

Exactly. What the fuck does that say about you, goat? LOL

Why the fuck would I want to be Shakespeare? Are you another RW drama queen who likes to play dressup, goat? Edgar J. liked to "dress up". You wouldn't be the first one on this forum expressing a preference for lady's undergarments and other fashionables.

https://inteltoday.org/2018/08/22/o...r-becomes-fbi-deputy-director-august-22-1921/
hoover-cartoon.jpg

Exactly. What the fuck does that say about you, goat? LOL

Why the fuck would I want to be Shakespeare? Are you another RW drama queen who likes to play dressup, goat? Edgar J. liked to "dress up". You wouldn't be the first one on this forum expressing a preference for lady's undergarments and other fashionables.

https://inteltoday.org/2018/08/22/o...r-becomes-fbi-deputy-director-august-22-1921/
Spin it anyway you want, Duchess, but we all know how you ended up with all them ex's.

Only the very best cornbread- Jiffy- along with a tablespoon or two of sugar added!
Actually, that's appropriate...but try it from scratch sometime;) You'll be amazed....not that much more work...And actually less expensive in the end....;)

Back