who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1

we had an attempted terror attack while obama is kicking it in hawaii in a $4000 a night beach front house with the two houses on either side rented for his family and guests...

so who is in charge of running the country while the president is on vacation?

we had an attempted terror attack while obama is kicking it in hawaii in a $4000 a night beach front house with the two houses on either side rented for his family and guests...

His handlers. :good4u:

You're joking, right?

Who ran the country while vacationing in Camp David, MD, Crawford, TX, Rancho del Cielo, CA, San Clemente, CA, Hyannis Port, MA, etc?

Obama probably would have stayed home had he received a PDB similar to the one stating "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US", but unfortunately Abdulmutallab wasn't that considerate.

I don't think the President is ever really on vacation. No matter where they are their people are always with them. And I can only imagine the pressure of being President in D.C. I don't view the President getting out of D.C. as a bad thing.

There was a lot of craziness on the airlines the other night, in addition to the attempted bomber. Just about every nut on board seemed to want to take advantage of the fact that it was Christmas Eve.

I'd like to know who's running it when he isn't......

You're joking, right?

Who ran the country while vacationing in Camp David, MD, Crawford, TX, Rancho del Cielo, CA, San Clemente, CA, Hyannis Port, MA, etc?

Obama probably would have stayed home had he received a PDB similar to the one stating "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US", but unfortunately Abdulmutallab wasn't that considerate.

i'm not joking....

who is running the country while obama vacations? is he still working as president?

Let's not devolve into the stupidity of the liberals during the Bush years. Remember well the constant criticisms of Bush being on vacation.

The President is never truly on vacation. He will take breaks by getting out of the District of Corruption once in a while, some presidents more than others. But in truth the job follows him wherever he goes. For instance, back in the days of nuclear detente and the Soviet Union, the "football" (a briefcase containing launch protocols and codes) was always within one doorway of the President. Today the brief cases (yes, there are several) contain more innocuous materials, but they still follow him. He will still get his morning intelligence brief, and most if not all his other official briefs of information and status. He still holds action meetings, though they are probably abbreviated compared to the non-vacation ones. What he does NOT do (probably the ONLY thing he does not do) is hold the touchy-feely meetings and meet-and-greets with domestic and foreign dignitaries that occupies an unfortunately large portion of the average day of the president.

So, to answer the question, Obama is still running the country when he is on vacation, just as every president before was still running the country when they were on vacation.

i'm not joking....

who is running the country while obama vacations? is he still working as president?

Come on Yurt. The President doesn't have to be at a desk to 'run' the country. You could ask the same question when the President is travelling overseas or travelling throughout the country.

He has basically everything he needs with him no matter where he is.

Prepare for obligatory tail-between-legs response along the lines of "I was just showing how hypocritical the liberals are"....

Prepare for obligatory tail-between-legs response along the lines of "I was just showing how hypocritical the liberals are"....

^yes^

liberals that bash on bush's vacations are hypocrites and that is why you finally figured it out and then had to make it seem petty with the lame idiom......why......because you know it is true

when the president is on "vacation" he is always working

Another predictable faux "gotcha" post from the predictable little Bush lover hack.

Never would have seen that coming...

Probably the same people who ran it while Bush was in Texas.

what a pussy

Back