who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

whats lame about pointing out liberal hypocrisy? bush vacation = bad, obama vacation = good and still working as president

the point was to show that it is stupid to whine on about bush's vacations, because the fact is, bush was still working when on "vacation"....being president is a 24/7 job

I didn't think you'd want a response but here goes:

Thank you for proving that Obama spent less than two weeks on any kind of vacation during his first year in office... as opposed to his predecessor's 96 days in the first nine months.

if anything, I have proven he's spent less than two weeks in Washington in his first year in office.....

whats lame about pointing out liberal hypocrisy? bush vacation = bad, obama vacation = good and still working as president

the point was to show that it is stupid to whine on about bush's vacations, because the fact is, bush was still working when on "vacation"....being president is a 24/7 job

There was sh*t Clinton did that Republicans bitched about and then said nothing when Bush did the same. Partisan pissing matches don't get very far in the big picture because most of the two parties do themselves what they are usually bitching about.

While most of us knew what you were trying to get at in your original post it might have been easier to discuss if you came out and said I think there is a double standard between those that bitched at Bush taking too much vacation and what Obama is doing.

Back