Who loves America more, Obama or McCain?

Jarod

Contributor
Lets see... This is important...

Obama is from Chicago. VERY AMERICAN.

McCain is from Central America. Edge Obama!

Obama has a Middle Eastern last name.

McCain has an Irish last name. Edge - TIE!

Obama talks about hope.

McCain wears a flag lapel pin. EDGE - McCain.

Help me out here... any other examples of who loves America more?

Obama has always lived in the United States.

When given the choice McCain chose to stay in Communist Viet Nam over comming home!

Apropos this flag pin bidness.

Policies are all well and good but i would have thought that before placing their mark next to their preferred candidate, in the secrecy of the polling booth, the electorate would carefully weigh up whether that candidate would display a discreet lapel pin, depicting the flag of the nation, or whether that candidate would rather cast the American flag aside, spitting in the very face of George Washington himself.

I ask you, would you prefer to vote for this man?
obama.jpg

Or this man?
blackunclesam.jpg

Think on Mr Obama.

Do people laugh their butts off at us in other countries Charver? Are they all like “a flag lapel pin, what?”

See the guy in the second photo, clearly loves the flag more and would be a better president.

McCain was born on a military base. Edge McCain!

Obama talks about hope.

Ok.... I'll play along a bit... I edited your post to better reflect reality.

McCain is from Central America. Edge Obama!

Obama talks about hope.

McMaverick cooperated with North Vietnamese commies, and made anti-american propaganda films for them.

Edge: Obama.

Ok.... I'll play along a bit... I edited your post to better reflect reality.

Pinhead, detales like that are unimportant. The fact is McCain wernt even born in the US of A! At least Senator Obama is a real 'Merican!

Its pinheads like you who get mired in these detales and take Merica on the wrong track, you northeastern elitest! You would rather split hairs about if it was a base or not rather than dealing with the fact that McCain wernt even born in 'Merica~!

Do people laugh their butts off at us in other countries Charver? Are they all like “a flag lapel pin, what?”

It is a little strange to our eyes but, then again, we have our own strange foibles. the monarchy, for example.

We don't really wave the flag at all outside the sporting arena. I mean, i've got nothing against flying the flag but to distil the Presidential race down to someone wearing a badge doesn't seem to be what the founding fathers had in mind when they conceived America.

McMaverick cooperated with North Vietnamese commies, and made anti-american propaganda films for them.

Edge: Obama.

McCain was cooperating with Jane Fonda while Senator Obama was standing on Merican soil!

EDGE... Obama!

It is a little strange to our eyes but, then again, we have our own strange foibles. the monarchy, for example.

We don't really wave the flag at all outside the sporting arena. I mean, i've got nothing against flying the flag but to distil the Presidential race down to someone wearing a badge doesn't seem to be what the founding fathers had in mind when they conceived America.

Pinhead!

The only question you should ask is: Which one will call Damocles first for the VP slot?

Then we'll know who loves America more!

Pinhead, detales like that are unimportant. The fact is McCain wernt even born in the US of A! At least Senator Obama is a real 'Merican!

Its pinheads like you who get mired in these detales and take Merica on the wrong track, you northeastern elitest! You would rather split hairs about if it was a base or not rather than dealing with the fact that McCain wernt even born in 'Merica~!

Ok, O'Reilly... little lesson for you. A U.S. military base is considered US soil, just like an embassy.

McCain was cooperating with Jane Fonda while Senator Obama was standing on Merican soil!

EDGE... Obama!
Nah, that was when Obama was going to the Madrassa... I wonder if there were classes taught by Osama at his Madrassa, or if they just showed videotapes....

;) <- just for BAC, so he can tell that this is more tongue in cheek fun in the vein of the thread.

Ok, O'Reilly... little lesson for you. A U.S. military base is considered US soil, just like an embassy.

You can call it what ever you choose you pinhead.

Panama aint in the US, get as technical as you choose. The done even speak American in Panama. Damm McCain is Central American, not Merican!

Nah, that was when Obama was going to the Madrassa... I wonder if there were classes taught by Osama at his Madrassa, or if they just showed videotapes....

;) <- just for BAC, so he can tell that this is more tongue in cheek fun in the vein of the thread.

Least he was born in Merica! The Hartland, Kansas, not some technicallity of a place that is on "U.S. Soil"!

Pinheads who keep missing the point and discussing things like policy or technicalities like whose economic plan is better.

We need to get back to basics. Its simple, who loves 'Merica better? Its clearly the one born here!

Back