Who loves America more, Obama or McCain?

That would be past tense. "had".

Cearly it shows he loves 'Merica more. He could have succumbed to the cancer but his patriotic will kept him alive so he could serve.

Cearly it shows he loves 'Merica more. He could have succumbed to the cancer but his patriotic will kept him alive so he could serve.

God would never have given a true patirot cancer. Plus that stuff is pure evil, once your body has been infected you can never get rid of it.

Do we want that type of disease in the White House? Really its a national security issue. There is no proof that shit aint contagious.

Do we really want the "face of America" disfigured with such a scar?

God would never have given a true patirot cancer. Plus that stuff is pure evil, once your body has been infected you can never get rid of it.

Do we want that type of disease in the White House? Really its a national security issue. There is no proof that shit aint contagious.
Hence the reason that Obama quit smoking, he knew that GAWD would smite him if he had that chance.

He did cure McCain though, so he is even the choice of GAWD!

Hence the reason that Obama quit smoking, he knew that GAWD would smite him if he had that chance.

He did cure McCain though, so he is even the choice of GAWD!

Obama smoked because he is patriotic, he is tough and dont care about being Political correct like the durn pinheads. Kinda like John Wayne.

Obama smoked because he is patriotic, he is tough and dont care about being Political correct like the durn pinheads. Kinda like John Wayne.
He quit because he fears those people who believe in Political Correctness and again knows that GAWD will smite him if he gives HIM half a chance. He escaped only by a hair there! GAWD told me about it yesterday while I was showering.

He quit because he fears those people who believe in Political Correctness and again knows that GAWD will smite him if he gives HIM half a chance. He escaped only by a hair there! GAWD told me about it yesterday while I was showering.

Obama looks better in bluejeans.

Back