Who was it the other days said something about as long as UPS and FEDEX...

I said not on strike GED, are they on strike.
Education is a terrible thing to skip, especially for someone like usc who attempts to converse will graduates. LOFL

Is everything a commodity to you Top? Is education just something you can throw some cash down and grab or is it a process that comes about simply by opening ears/eyes and engaging brain while watching life go on around you?

If you paid money for your education you should get a refund. It didn't work.

I'm the webmaster at Chart Industries...I'm sure you can come up with some nifty name for my AS degree not being a Masters, but who needs degrees when you've got experience, which is much more valuable.

Hah! Google the name "Warwick Fairfax". No, don't just check this out:

In 1987, following the death of his father Sir Warwick Fairfax, Warwick Fairfax took over control of John Fairfax Ltd. But on December 10, 1990 the company collapsed and a receiver was appointed.

http://www.education.theage.com.au/history.asp

MBA from Harvard, came in to take control of the family business and completely fucked it up inside 3 years. He forgot that the famous case studies at the Business School at Harvard were a poor substitute for experience and judgement. The joke at the time was, "how does a Harvard MBA turn a big family business into a small family business? Don't know? Well just ask Warwick Fairfax".

I fucking hate credentialists.

Don’t you think that if you ever met Top in person, he’d be like this solicitous little nerd, who would sit there with a big sycophantic grin on his face, nodding in agreement with everything you said, complimenting your shoes, and asking you if he could get you anything?

OMG! You just described Warwick Fairfax!

Top! Warwick son, come home to Oz, all is forgiven! :clink:

Back