Who will be the 2 main choices for 08?

His bid will be a joke unless he puts Gore on top of his ticket.
I don't think Gore would go Third Party. Although I was stunned he wouldn't run, he was a shoe-in and far better choice for your party than HillBillary.

A Bloomberg-Gore run would kick ass, Desh, but he'll make the Dems lose if he doesn't win.

One reason I would prefer Bloomberg-Hagel is because it will take more from the Republicans than Democrats if he doesn't win.

A Bloomberg-Gore run would kick ass, Desh, but he'll make the Dems lose if he doesn't win.

One reason I would prefer Bloomberg-Hagel is because it will take more from the Republicans than Democrats if he doesn't win.
I don't think Gore would run for VP again. I think that is VERY unlikely.

Yeah I dont think the bloomberg thing will go far without Gore no matter how much he spends and yeah if Gore does do it the Dems are in trouble.

You're being ridiculous, Desh. You are the only person I've ever even heard mention Gore and Bloomberg together. You are both seriously underestimating his chances. He polls 10% in polls with large amounts of people from both parties, as a virtually unknown figure to the American public. Amongst independents it's an obvious landslide, and indpendents are as large as Republicans and Democrats. Not as organized, but just as much a part of the electorate.

LOL you're just still hoping onto the vague hope that Gore will run. Him running at the top of the ticket would be ludicrous.
I don't think it would. History shows that people who lose by electoral votes but win the popular vote win if they run at a later date.

Andrew Jackson only won a bare plurality. He was probably the least preferred amongst the majority in that eleciton. But he did go on to win eventually. But it was a two way race. Same with Cleaveland.

Who was the other guy?

Water Im not the only one to submit this the idea of a Gore Bloomberg ticket.

It has been speculated upon by people in the media.

I can't speak for others but I'd be curious how you see this senario occuring?

Nevermind, I thought this was about the two people who were going to be at it in the primaries. It makes me look stupid to say to democrats would be running for office.

Nevermind, I thought this was about the two people who were going to be at it in the primaries. It makes me look stupid to say to democrats would be running for office.

As the resident board idiot (not calling you one) welcome to the board.

Warren supports Romney because he thinks Romney's lying his ass off, and he think he likes the Romney below the lies.

Weird strain of thought. :)

Wtf I did not say I "supported Romney" just that I could tolerate casting a vote for him more easily than any R frontrunners, much like Obama for the Ds.

Back