Who will entitled white people blame now that affirmative action is over?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Last week, the right-wing justices on the Supreme Court killed affirmative action in colleges and university admissions. These five men and one woman are political hitmen.

They are zealots and ideologues who were and remain totally committed to their mission. There was no evidence or facts that likely would have changed their minds; The outcome was a fait accompli.

Their decision to end affirmative action was part of a larger political judicial massacre: that same week the right-wing majority voted to void President Biden's student loan forgiveness plan and to make it legal to use religion as a justification to discriminate against gays and lesbians (any by implication Black and brown people and members of other marginalized groups) – in violation of the country's civil rights laws.

In all, today's right-wing revanchist-controlled Supreme Court is doing the work of returning American society to the Gilded Age (if not before) as part of a neofascist revolutionary political project to end the country's multiracial democracy and pluralistic society.

In her dissent, Ketanji Brown Jackson, who is the first Black woman Supreme Court Justice in the history of that institution, focused on the absurd reasoning and claim that American society is fundamentally "colorblind":

https://www.yahoo.com/news/entitled-white-people-blame-now-094501039.html

the-blindspot.png

Who will entitled white people blame now that affirmative action is over?
Who are the "entitled white people"? Are you one of them?

In any event, none of this would have happened if there had been any black people on the Supreme Court, I'll tell you that much, just like this decision would not have been rendered had there been any women on the Supreme Court. That's what we need, i.e. say a couple of blacks, a few women (say maybe four) and an Hispanic person (at least one) instead of a Supreme Court comprised only of privileged white men, to ensure this kind of thing never ever happens.

iu

In any event, none of this would have happened if there had been any black people on the Supreme Court, I'll tell you that much, just like this decision would not have been rendered had there been any women on the Supreme Court. That's what we need, i.e. say a couple of blacks, a few women (say maybe four) and an Hispanic person (at least one) instead of a Supreme Court comprised only of privileged white men, to ensure this kind of thing never ever happens.

iu

No idiot he is not

Entitled white people are the racist assholes who blame AFFIRMATIVE ACTION for their own lack of ability to thrive

You types

As Constitutional America collapses SCOTUS is increasingly ignored and delegitimized.

Buckle Up.

No idiot he is not
Thank you. I presume signalmankenneth is too stupid to answer for himself and that he needs you to speak for him. I'm sure he'll thank you for covering for his cognitive shortcomings.

Entitled white people are the racist assholes who blame AFFIRMATIVE ACTION for their own lack of ability to thrive
So you think that a "white" person (whatever that is) who loses job and education opportunities to unqualified/underqualified people for reasons of superficial appearance, you don't think he has a valid concern?

What's a "white" person, anyway? How is that determined? Am I a "white" person or am I a "non-white" person? How do I determine whether any of my children are "white" persons?

You types
Could you write in English, ... or Spanish, or Java, or Python, i.e. in some intelligible form, please?

Thank you. I presume signalmankenneth is too stupid to answer for himself and that he needs you to speak for him. I'm sure he'll thank you for covering for his cognitive shortcomings.

So you think that a "white" person (whatever that is) who loses job and education opportunities to unqualified/underqualified people for reasons of superficial appearance, you don't think he has a valid concern?

What's a "white" person, anyway? How is that determined? Am I a "white" person or am I a "non-white" person? How do I determine whether any of my children are "white" persons?

Could you write in English, ... or Spanish, or Java, or Python, i.e. in some intelligible form, please?

You are too fucking stupid to see how fucking racist this screed of yours is

You are going down you stupid racist shit hole

Just climb down into the sewer where you belong

Save your self the boot that is coming for you racists

You are the stupidest most hated people on earth

You choose to be the most hated people on your own

That is mega maga stupid

iu

There are two Blacks currently on the Supreme Court. That's 22.2% of the court's make up. Blacks represent about 12% of the current US population. By that measure they are over represented on the Supreme Court...

There are two Blacks currently on the Supreme Court. That's 22.2% of the court's make up. Blacks represent about 12% of the current US population. By that measure they are over represented on the Supreme Court...

Fuck you too idiot racist

No idiot he is not

You types

But.... But.... I thought that the fact that we ARE thriving, was the supposed "problem"... :thinking:

But.... But.... I thought that the fact that we ARE thriving, was the supposed "problem"... :thinking:

It’s why racists did things like the attack on Greenwood OK

THE BLACK TOWN WAS KICKING ASS ON THE WHITE TOWN NEAR BY

You are too fucking stupid to see how fucking racist this screed of yours is
You're a mindless leftist who tries his best to regurgitate all the Marxist propaganda he has been ordered to believe without question. I read what you write but obviously I have no idea whose words they are.

You are going down you stupid racist shit hole
Too funny! I have a brainless moron trying to bully me on an anonymous forum ... and one who can't write to save his life.

evince, please don't stop. Money cannot buy this kind of comedy that you are providing free of charge.

Just climb down into the sewer where you belong Save your self the boot that is coming for you racists
Have you ever considered learning what constitutes a "racist"? You obviously don't even know what the word means.

Wait, what am I thinking? Did I just ask you if you ever considered learning something? You clearly aren't going to be doing any learning anytime soon. Just forget I wrote what I did.

You are the stupidest most hated people on earth
Am I suddenly a plural or are you referring to some imaginary class?

You choose to be the most hated people on your own
Yes, that's why I post on JPP. Nothing makes me HATED more than posting honesty in a target-rich environment full of leftists who are debilitatingly allergic to honesty ... and to learning.

It’s why racists did things like the attack on Greenwood OK

That was 102 years ago!!!!

Drop it already!!!

Geez.

THE BLACK TOWN WAS KICKING ASS ON THE WHITE TOWN NEAR BY

So if the black town was coming over and kicking the white people's asses, it sounds like those whites were within their rights to defend themselves.

[FONT=&]Last week, the right-wing justices on the Supreme Court killed affirmative action in colleges and university admissions. These five men and one woman are political hitmen.

They are zealots and ideologues who were and remain totally committed to their mission. There was no evidence or facts that likely would have changed their minds; The outcome was a fait accompli.

Their decision to end affirmative action was part of a larger political judicial massacre: that same week the right-wing majority voted to void President Biden's student loan forgiveness plan and to make it legal to use religion as a justification to discriminate against gays and lesbians (any by implication Black and brown people and members of other marginalized groups) – in violation of the country's civil rights laws.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]In all, today's right-wing revanchist-controlled Supreme Court is doing the work of returning American society to the Gilded Age (if not before) as part of a neofascist revolutionary political project to end the country's multiracial democracy and pluralistic society.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]In her dissent, Ketanji Brown Jackson, who is the first Black woman Supreme Court Justice in the history of that institution, focused on the absurd reasoning and claim that American society is fundamentally "colorblind":

https://www.yahoo.com/news/entitled-white-people-blame-now-094501039.html
[/FONT]

the-blindspot.png

Explain how they are entitled

Back