Who will entitled white people blame now that affirmative action is over?

Last week, the right-wing justices on the Supreme Court killed affirmative action in colleges and university admissions. These five men and one woman are political hitmen.

They are zealots and ideologues who were and remain totally committed to their mission. There was no evidence or facts that likely would have changed their minds; The outcome was a fait accompli.

Their decision to end affirmative action was part of a larger political judicial massacre: that same week the right-wing majority voted to void President Biden's student loan forgiveness plan and to make it legal to use religion as a justification to discriminate against gays and lesbians (any by implication Black and brown people and members of other marginalized groups) – in violation of the country's civil rights laws.

In all, today's right-wing revanchist-controlled Supreme Court is doing the work of returning American society to the Gilded Age (if not before) as part of a neofascist revolutionary political project to end the country's multiracial democracy and pluralistic society.

In her dissent, Ketanji Brown Jackson, who is the first Black woman Supreme Court Justice in the history of that institution, focused on the absurd reasoning and claim that American society is fundamentally "colorblind":

https://www.yahoo.com/news/entitled-white-people-blame-now-094501039.html

the-blindspot.png

Plenty of liberals to blame still left

[FONT=&]Last week, the right-wing justices on the Supreme Court killed affirmative action in colleges and university admissions. These five men and one woman are political hitmen.

They are zealots and ideologues who were and remain totally committed to their mission. There was no evidence or facts that likely would have changed their minds; The outcome was a fait accompli.

Their decision to end affirmative action was part of a larger political judicial massacre: that same week the right-wing majority voted to void President Biden's student loan forgiveness plan and to make it legal to use religion as a justification to discriminate against gays and lesbians (any by implication Black and brown people and members of other marginalized groups) – in violation of the country's civil rights laws.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]In all, today's right-wing revanchist-controlled Supreme Court is doing the work of returning American society to the Gilded Age (if not before) as part of a neofascist revolutionary political project to end the country's multiracial democracy and pluralistic society.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]In her dissent, Ketanji Brown Jackson, who is the first Black woman Supreme Court Justice in the history of that institution, focused on the absurd reasoning and claim that American society is fundamentally "colorblind":

https://www.yahoo.com/news/entitled-white-people-blame-now-094501039.html
[/FONT]

the-blindspot.png

Who cares? Entitled, Leftist, uber liberal Whites who are well off are just a bunch of politically ignorant shits to begin with. They went to college and most became stupid as a result of indoctrination by radical Leftist professors. What they think--using that word loosely--is really irrelevant to society as a whole.

Said while sipping raicilia (moonshine tequila) while sitting on the tailgate of my truck at the "gunfire" apartments off McDowell Rd in Phoenix with a tenant who's probably illegally in the US after fixing his antiquated Edison fuse electric panel and restoring power to his apartment...

You see, in the "real" world, race doesn't matter. What you can do, and what you do for others does. My willingness to show up and restore power, even being the old Wetto (White guy), makes no difference. That I fixed things is what matters. Sipping moonshine with the tenant, and I don't speak Spanish and he doesn't speak English makes zero difference. We understand that the sip I take is gratitude for a job well done.

Last edited:
Who cares? Entitled, Leftist, uber liberal Whites who are well off are just a bunch of politically ignorant shits to begin with. They went to college and most became stupid as a result of indoctrination by radical Leftist professors. What they think--using that word loosely--is really irrelevant to society as a whole.

Said while sipping raicilia (moonshine tequila) while sitting on the tailgate of my truck at the "gunfire" apartments off McDowell Rd in Phoenix with a tenant who's probably illegally in the US after fixing his antiquated Edison fuse electric panel and restoring power to his apartment...

You see, in the "real" world, race doesn't matter. What you can do, and what you do for others does. My willingness to show up and restore power, even being the old Wetto (White guy), makes no difference. That I fixed things is what matters. Sipping moonshine with the tenant, and I don't speak Spanish and he doesn't speak English makes zero difference. We understand that the sip I take is gratitude for a job well done.

It's what the little people think/want that has been made irrelevant.

A highlight from the 2000 presidential debate was George Dumbya complaining about racial quotas, and Al Gore telling him that racial quotas have been illegal since the 1970s because of the Bakke case.

So facts and reality aren't going to matter to Republicans. They will always concoct ways to blame minorities

So facts and reality aren't going to matter to Republicans. They will always concoct ways to blame minorities
So facts and reality aren't going to matter to leftists. Even now that the Democrat Party owns, and controls, the Republican Party, leftists will always concoct ways to blame Republicans for their own transgressions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A highlight from the 2000 presidential debate was George Dumbya complaining about racial quotas, and Al Gore telling him that racial quotas have been illegal since the 1970s because of the Bakke case.

They agreed that race can be ONE of the school's admission requirements. That immediately waters down race. It is not Affirmative Action as rights pretend.

Back