Who will Obama pick to be his vp?

I used to belive so... but I read he was against women in the military and at military institutes.

the big time liberals dont like webb.. but he would be good for the moderate libs and independents on the obama wagon.

Did anybody notice that Edwards took a slight turn on the question of, “would you accept the vp slot” on “This Week”? He had said that he would not do that again, no. But on Sunday he said that he would accept any position that Obama told him he needed him for.

According to Dixie, he is going to pick Lieberman, in an attempt to pick up the young, hip vote. And, I’m not even joking.

Then we can rest assured it will NOT be lieberman. Dixie is ALWAYS wrong.

I do not want the job personally, but I would do it if Obama asked. I would do any job Obama asked to help this nation.

I suspect that part of the delay is to provide a cooling-off time over the suggestion (or the assumption on some people's part) that Hillary should be chosen for the slot. This probably will not happen, but to name someone else on the heels of her withdrawal would seem like a real slap in the face to her. Hardly fence-mending.

Back