Who will Obama pick to be his vp?

LMAO. Really? I missed that gem.

Yes, Dixie actually made the claim, and then when called on it, stuck by and expanded on it! that Joe Lieberman would be a really good pick for McCain because he’s considered really hip. Which, goes a long way to telling you something about Dixie’s age and mental state.

Yes, Dixie actually made the claim, and then when called on it, stuck by and expanded on it! that Joe Lieberman would be a really good pick for McCain because he’s considered really hip. Which, goes a long way to telling you something about Dixie’s age and mental state.

I almost don't believe it.

I suspect that part of the delay is to provide a cooling-off time over the suggestion (or the assumption on some people's part) that Hillary should be chosen for the slot. This probably will not happen, but to name someone else on the heels of her withdrawal would seem like a real slap in the face to her. Hardly fence-mending.

Yep I agree.

seriously?

Joeseph Lieberman of Ct.

The senator?

I can corroborate this. Dixie said he'd have huge appeal w/ the young voters, was very hip, and that we lefties were shaking in our boots about the prospect of a McCain/Lieberman ticket.

It's an amazing thread; Dixie's view of the world is a pretty wild scene...

I can corroborate this. Dixie said he'd have huge appeal w/ the young voters, was very hip, and that we lefties were shaking in our boots about the prospect of a McCain/Lieberman ticket.

Oh that's right, I forgot about us shaking in our boots.

Well based on empirical Dixie statistics I would say Liberbman has about a 2% chance of getting the McCain VP slot.

you cant get the south to vote for a mormon and you think their going to vote for a jewish guy?

Back