Who would be hapless enough to be Hillary's VP choice?

I dont know if he needs her, but... think of the chance if they were a ticket, what a historical ticket they would be!

It would be a historic and unbeatable "coupling" .. no doubt .. but the bloodletting is deeper than many think.

I'm not sure at all that Obama would want to be the 3rd fiddle.

It would be a historic and unbeatable "coupling" .. no doubt .. but the bloodletting is deeper than many think.

I'm not sure at all that Obama would want to be the 3rd fiddle.

I was hoping it would be Senator Clinton who would be second fiddle!

I think the most likely senerio is Hillary begging Obama if she gets the nod or Obama begging her is he gets it.
So on the Gore analogy, since Gates made billions dropping out of college by your reasoning everyone should. LOFL

I think the most likely senerio is Hillary begging Obama if she gets the nod or Obama begging her is he gets it.
So on the Gore analogy, since Gates made billions dropping out of college by your reasoning everyone should. LOFL

Having a hard time defending that "shoe-in" comment, eh?

I understand.

I believe that if Hillary gets the nomination she will ask Richardson to be her VP. The south is a wash for the democratic party and the sooner they get over that the better they will do. Richardson insures she carries New Mexico and maybe one other mountain west state. But New Mexico and Ohio together make Florida a non issue and its electoral college votes don't mean shit.

I believe that if Hillary gets the nomination she will ask Richardson to be her VP. The south is a wash for the democratic party and the sooner they get over that the better they will do. Richardson insures she carries New Mexico and maybe one other mountain west state. But New Mexico and Ohio together make Florida a non issue and its electoral college votes don't mean shit.

Quite possible as the Clintons may look to hispanics to shore up defense against the Hillary haters.

the hispanic vote will make a big difference.
they are high percentages in FL, TX, etc....
that is only the ones that are legal to vote.

Back