who??

I have a question, this formerly perm banned poster was on here a while, but now there is supposedly evidence they are a former perm banned poster. How was this evidence obtained?

How is it that I am accused of being a former poster, yet, no mod here can prove it, despite the comical attempt by the one mod who faked a photo of my email etc.

I have a question, this formerly perm banned poster was on here a while, but now there is supposedly evidence they are a former perm banned poster. How was this evidence obtained?

How is it that I am accused of being a former poster, yet, no mod here can prove it, despite the comical attempt by the one mod who faked a photo of my email etc.
There are several ways to determine a posters identity, phrasing, unusual words, punctuations, misspelt words, interaction with other posters, just to name a few.

What is it you say about petty personal attacks and insults?

And who is USloyal? Anyway, if Midas is banned, I could care less, that guy was an asshole.

That bitch and one of her friends spread the rumor all over JPP that I was pimping out my then 4 year old daughter to my friends.

But you won't have a problem with her sickening comments, only that I dared to use some mean words to defend my precious little girl from sickening allegations.

That bitch and one of her friends spread the rumor all over JPP that I was pimping out my then 4 year old daughter to my friends.

But you won't have a problem with her sickening comments, only that I dared to use some mean words to defend my precious little girl from sickening allegations.

The vomitous comments from disloyal and her frigid skank friend are big part of the reason the Mods here are such sticklers about rule 12b.

Grind's always been straightforward when telling us that ID or Cultsmasher tried to sneak back onto JPP. Where was your indignation then?

Grind wasn't the one trying to suggest that they were using NCIS skills to determine a posters identity, ie. phrasing, unusual words, punctuations, misspelt words, interaction with other posters.

:facepalm:

Back