who??

midas was usaloyal, it was very obvious and we had multiple pieces of evidence to back it up. no, we wont share it with you. as always, a single mod does not handle bannings, we all discuss it together.

midas was usaloyal, it was very obvious and we had multiple pieces of evidence to back it up. no, we wont share it with you. as always, a single mod does not handle bannings, we all discuss it together.

This is the advanced device we use
images

That bitch and one of her friends spread the rumor all over JPP that I was pimping out my then 4 year old daughter to my friends.

But you won't have a problem with her sickening comments, only that I dared to use some mean words to defend my precious little girl from sickening allegations.
Yet only the other day you were musing about fucking another poster's wife, so how exactly does that not make you an effing hypocrite?

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

Which is perfect, because of what utter gossips that ID and USALoyal are.

Given the choice, I'd prefer either of those two compared to a shit stirring trollop like Darla. Mind you that setting the bar very low.

Yet only the other day you were musing about fucking another poster's wife, so how exactly does that not make you an effing hypocrite?

That you'd even think of comparing what I said with what disloyal and ID said about my daughter proves you wouldn't understand even if I did explain it to you.

Back