Whoever created this sub forum is a genius

This decision sucks and is not nearly as good as Grind's official board endorsement of the idea that Ditzy is a dumbass (that's exactly what it meant). I think this topic is going to go cold once the left realizes the support for gun control has no legs. Besides, I have been on boards with lots of sub forums and find the practice annoying.

This decision sucks and is not nearly as good as Grind's official board endorsement of the idea that Ditzy is a dumbass (that's exactly what it meant). I think this topic is going to go cold once the left realizes the support for gun control has no legs. Besides, I have been on boards with lots of sub forums and find the practice annoying.

this is a temp forum string while all the gun stuff is at its apex. We don't plan on lots of different categories for things. But it's been the only thing talked about for a week so temporarily it will have its own space. Once it dies down it'll be merged back

The amount of gun posts in in one week is already 33% of the sports forum over its history and one week of gun threads has eclipsed the conspiracy forum over 6.5 years. it's just been an insane amount if threads, and most have been pretty similar with the same arguments over and over

this is a temp forum string while all the gun stuff is at its apex. We don't plan on lots of different categories for things. But it's been the only thing talked about for a week so temporarily it will have its own space. Once it dies down it'll be merged back

Well, then, good job!

Back