Who's the Biggest Dumbass?

Who's the Biggest Dumbass?

• Watermark

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Watermark

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Sol, I will bet that Major minor will not vote this time either.

I would not be surprised.

But jeez that sort of apathy just pisses me off. If you want to ignore the entire process thats fine. I think its stupid, but its a free country.

But to have the audacity to call other people names and blame "liberal commies" for the problems, when you didn't even vote is just too much.

Oh look, USC, he tries to talk like he understands the issues.

And yet he ignores my posts. I guess he just isn't as interested in the truth as he claimed.

Sol, I will bet that Major minor will not vote this time either.

I can't believe you posted this after one of my previous posts explaining the exact opposite. liberials will be liberials--and ignore anthing outside of their own conditioned thought processes---every time.

It must be a very confusing life for you folks.

I would not be surprised.

But jeez that sort of apathy just pisses me off. If you want to ignore the entire process thats fine. I think its stupid, but its a free country.

But to have the audacity to call other people names and blame "liberal commies" for the problems, when you didn't even vote is just too much.

So far---commie fucker--I voted in the Mi national primary (Paul), and the Michigan primary. That is all the voting that has been offered this term. I will vote in this election---with responsibility that every American should have. That is more than I can say fot eht gays (allways dem/liberial) blacks (same)--radical activists (same again)---Unions (same again)---womens rights hyprocrits (same again)--and you liberial idiots on here. Your all the same dumb people IMO.

I can't believe you posted this after one of my previous posts explaining the exact opposite. liberials will be liberials--and ignore anthing outside of their own conditioned thought processes---every time.

It must be a very confusing life for you folks.

At least those liberals voted during the 24 years that you chose to ignore the entire process.

At least those liberals participated.

You have no right to complain about much of anything in the political arena. You tossed that priviledge aside when you couldn't find time in your busy motocross career to help determine the fate of the country.

So far---commie fucker--I voted in the Mi national primary (Paul), and the Michigan primary. That is all the voting that has been offered this term. I will vote in this election---with responsibility that every American should have. That is more than I can say fot eht gays (allways dem/liberial) blacks (same)--radical activists (same again)---Unions (same again)---womens rights hyprocrits (same again)--and you liberial idiots on here. Your all the same dumb people IMO.

WHAT? You have the gall to actually type "with responsibility that every American should have" after admitting that you were too lazy to be a part of the process for over half your life???

Where were you in 1984?

Where were you in 1988?

Where were you in 1992?

Where were you in 1996?

Where were you in 2000?

Where were you in 2004?

You have voted in two primaries? Congrats for FINALLY acting like a reponsible adult and a patriotic american.

YOu are bitching at people for being commies, when you have only been paying attention for two years?

I think you should be THANKING these people for keeping your nation running while you were off screwing around with things that you think are more important.

YOu should be GRATEFUL that these people kept the place running while you were too lazy to pull a lever.

I can't totally trash the guy, he got active. Some people take longer to get into their responsibility.

I can't totally trash the guy, he got active. Some people take longer to get into their responsibility.

Yeah, I guess he deserves credit for doing something now.

I just get worked up about people who ignore their priviledge and responsibility to vote.

I also can't help but think of things that might have been done differently if more people had bothered to show up.

Yeah, I guess he deserves credit for doing something now.

I just get worked up about people who ignore their priviledge and responsibility to vote.

I also can't help but think of things that might have been done differently if more people had bothered to show up.
I think that if everybody took it seriously we'd have more than two parties to choose from.

I think that if everybody took it seriously we'd have more than two parties to choose from.

I think you are right. And maybe we could break this lock that the two major parties have on our political system.

Back