Who's the worst president of modern times?

Who's the worst president

• Nixon

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Reagan

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • G HW Bush

• Clinton

• GW Bush

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
at the moment I vote Carter.....but Obama isn't done yet......

lol....somebody voted for Reagan.......:whoa:.....obviously the guy who gave us double digit inflation isn't worse than the guy who brought us out of it.....so you couldn't possibly think badly of Carter.......

I found some to be far more comedic than others!

I am having amnesia on Ford today, can't remember any outstanding or evil policy of his administration. The others all had black eyes or worse.

I found some to be far more comedic than others!

I am having amnesia on Ford today, can't remember any outstanding or evil policy of his administration. The others all had black eyes or worse.
They all have black marks but in the grand scheme of things only 2 of them hurt this country. Nixon and Bush2. The rest were, on the whole, good Presidents.

It's a wash! They all sucked except for Ford. He was a good fellow and he vetoed the most legislation of any of the rest in the shortest period of time. A man that smart can't be all bad like the rest of those partisan Constitution violating crooked bastards..

As far as criminal behavior, Nixon. As far as harm to our nation, Bush, II.

They all have black marks but in the grand scheme of things only 2 of them hurt this country. Nixon and Bush2. The rest were, on the whole, good Presidents.
Nixon hurt himself.....Nixon hurt the GOP.....he didn't actually hurt the country much......

Carter sat on his ass and did nothing to resolve inflation......pre-Carter, homes cost $15k.....post-Carter, the same homes cost $40k.....

Bush2 hurt this country by incurring a deficit of $5trill over eight years.......Obama incurred a larger deficit in four years and it doesn't even register on your radar.....

It's a wash! They all sucked except for Ford. He was a good fellow and he vetoed the most legislation of any of the rest in the shortest period of time. A man that smart can't be all bad like the rest of those partisan Constitution violating crooked bastards..

Except he pardoned Nixon, meaning he got off scott free.

Dumb poll wouldn't let me vote for more than one. :mad:

Dumb Shitsburgh Squealers fan doesn't understand what "worst" means...

Isn't it nice to see Obama doing so well in at least one poll, Christiekins?

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

www.thefreedictionary.com/worst‎: 1. Most inferior, as in quality, condition, or effect. 2. Most severe or unfavorable. 3. Being furthest from an ideal or a standard; least desirable or satisfactory.

Yep; those Carter years were grand weren't they? Massive foreign policy failures culminating in our embassy being taken over and American embassy staff held hostage for over a year, long gas lines, oil shortages, high inflation and high unemployment along with the creation of two more useless Departments of energy and Education. Why, just what Obamais shooting for; now wonder lefttards are happy.

Happy days are here again; oh yeah!!

Back