Who's the worst president of modern times?

Who's the worst president

• Nixon

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Reagan

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • G HW Bush

• Clinton

• GW Bush

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Pardoning a blatant andnwillimg violator of the Constitution doesn't earn many points

Im amused that the witch hunt entailed in some dimwits breaking into DNC headquarters where the Democrat could on,y win his own state as being tantamount to a Constitutional crises suggests a profound ignorance of the definition of crises.

But alas, it is easy to fall for the journalist bombast that invented this crises to sell newspapers and empower Democrat apparatchiks.

Im amused that the witch hunt entailed in some dimwits breaking into DNC headquarters where the Democrat could on,y win his own state as being tantamount to a Constitutional crises suggests a profound ignorance of the definition of crises.

But alas, it is easy to fall for the journalist bombast that invented this crises to sell newspapers and empower Democrat apparatchiks.

Yeah, spying on 10,000 people without a warrant isn't a big deal. Obama did it to 300,000,000 and you're all for that.

Blissful ignorance is a specialty of yours to be sure.

Here, Google William Binney. That might help you. Probably not, but worth a shot I guess.

I forgot I was talking to a paranoid dunce. I was talking about Nixon and you go off an an off topic rant about the NSA; you're about as clueless as evincetard.

Carry on dunce.

I forgot I was talking to a paranoid dunce. I was talking about Nixon and you go off an an off topic rant about the NSA; you're about as clueless as evincetard.

Carry on dunce.
You didn't read anything about him did you? Like I said, I knew it was a fruitless venture but I tried. I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

You didn't read anything about him did you? Like I said, I knew it was a fruitless venture but I tried. I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

I did; he had nothing to do with the Nixon administration. You're free to make whatever confused point you are trying to make without being obtuse; but apparently that is too much to ask.

Oh? And what made him the worst?
Nixon's criminal activities, his abuses of power, his lying to the nation about expanding the Vietnam war into Cambodia and Laos, His bungling of the Israeli/Arab war that resulted in an oil embargo which combined with his attempts at wage and price fixing and outlawing the direct convertabilty of the US dollar into gold destabalized the national economy and created a 12 year period of stagflation, his attempts to overtly corrupt the FBI, CIA and Justice Department, Doubling the money spent on domestic entitlements to about 10% of GDP without providing the mean sto pay for them, his defunding and demoralization of the US military post Vietnam, the wreckless abandon in which he regulated the US economy...should I go on?

Last edited:
There are a variety of yardsticks that can be used to determine the quality of presidents.

One that is important is the amount of lives lost in unnecessary and unsubstantiated wars, in that category GWB is by far the worst of since at least Johnson.

There are a variety of yardsticks that can be used to determine the quality of presidents.

One that is important is the amount of lives lost in unnecessary and unsubstantiated wars, in that category GWB is by far the worst of since at least Johnson.
No, Nixon takes that yard stick too. Though more American lives were lost in Vietnam during LBJ's tenure more Vietnamese, Laotions and Cambodians lost their lives in greater numbers than under LBJ so Nixon loses on that yard stick too.

No, Nixon takes that yard stick too. Though more American lives were lost in Vietnam during LBJ's tenure more Vietnamese, Laotions and Cambodians lost their lives in greater numbers than under LBJ so Nixon loses on that yard stick too.

Ok, I can agree to that... then its Nixon. I don't remember his administration, he was clinging to power as I was born, but I've studied enough to agree with you.

Yeah, spying on 10,000 people without a warrant isn't a big deal. Obama did it to 300,000,000 and you're all for that.
Ahh but approve or dissapprove both W and Barry legally spied on the American public under the USA Patriot Act (AKA the Yellow Bellied Coward Act). Nixon had no legal basis nor any court orders permitting him to spy on others. His actions were criminal. W's and Barry's were not.

Spying is worse than sending kids to die for no good or articulable reason?

Ok, I can agree to that... then its Nixon. I don't remember his administration, he was clinging to power as I was born, but I've studied enough to agree with you.
I was 14 when Nixon resigned. The devisiveness in this nation during his Presidency was far greater than during Bush's. I mean if anyone is really trying to be objective in this discussion and studies the facts all others pale compared to Nixon. Nixon simply sucked.

Back