Why Are There No Libertarian Countries?

There are no libertarian countries because the vast, vast majority of humanoids are the stupidest fucking animals on planet earth. All one needs to do to prove that truth is read your pathetic post.

Should Gary Johnson carry that message next election?, "the vast, fast majority of humanoids are the stupidest fucking animals on planet earth."

Or should the smarter Rand Paul actually act like he knows why we have taxation and know why we Americans are successful and why our Industry has the infrastructure to thrive like it does.

Rand Paul will be our next president. Because he is smarter than the idiot Libertardians and more honest than the Republicans.

I will answer the OP and say that most Libertarians and Republicans are BONE HEADS.

And I will state that most Republicans are the reason the American people hate our government due to corruption. But with power, comes corruption, and you can't say they didn't warn you with their ads.

Libertarians are bone heads because they STILL favor the Right who does the most damage to people and society.

I will answer the OP and say that most Libertarians and Republicans are BONE HEADS.

And I will state that most Republicans are the reason the American people hate our government due to corruption. But with power, comes corruption, and you can't say they didn't warn you with their ads.

Libertarians are bone heads because they STILL favor the Right who does the most damage to people and society.
Should Gary Johnson carry that message next election?, "the vast, fast majority of humanoids are the stupidest fucking animals on planet earth."

Or should the smarter Rand Paul actually act like he knows why we have taxation and know why we Americans are successful and why our Industry has the infrastructure to thrive like it does.

Rand Paul will be our next president. Because he is smarter than the idiot Libertardians and more honest than the Republicans.

That's ridiculous. To just dismiss your opponents as "bone heads" carries with it the undertones of being unwilling to even address these topics. And then, after criticizing the right and dismissing them, you turn around and support the poster boy for both corporate and government primacy? You are one really, really, strange individual.

Gary Johnson never made that statement, I did! So why the fuck are you equating it to Gary Johnson Jr Goober? Oh! That’s right you like to just make shit up, right?

Rand Paul is a libertarian Goober. You know one of those folks you call “bone heads.” Anybody with soundness of mind knows that you’ll be promoting, contributing, supporting and voting for the power mad bitch Hillary. You contradict yourself with your every post and reveal your leftist idiocy. You have no intention of supporting Rand Paul.

You don’t even know what a libertarian is Goober Jr.

Yeah! Like the “rightist” Bush who created the “UN”-Patriot Act and the other “rightist” Obama that put it on steroids. Let’s not forget all of those corrupt rightist in the IRS that intimidated and singled out the leftist Tea Party and those other groups on the left for discriminatory badgering. Let’s not forget the rightist Hillary’s State Department that fucked up Benghazi then lied about it and tried to cover it up. Then there’s the rightist moron Eric Holder who sold guns to Mexican Drug Cartels lost track of them and got an American border agent killed with those guns. The same”rightist” Eric Holder who snoops into AP e-mails and taps phones and e-mails of news reporters especially reporters from the leftist Fox News. The same rightist Eric Holder who’s being held in contempt of the Congress.

Yeah right Goober those fucking rightist are the most corrupt bastards in the world and next to The Dude you’re the BIGGEST fucking idiot in this forum.

Classic Liberal in order to make the assertion that humans are the "stupidest fucking animals on planet earth," you must think that you're a genius compared to these animals. You clearly aren't the smartest human being, actually probably one of the more stupid. Are you also saying that because liberalism has been experimented with that it is stupid because human beings made it. Where you pull this shit out of I don't know but please think before spewing more of it.

Classic Liberal there is no such thing as the leftist tea party. please make some effort in these posts or Google what you are about to say.

So, basically, you think libertarians are idiots because you disagree with them?

I think the idea of Liberty is one that EVERYONE should strive for. But I think that the new Libertarian party fights for excessive Liberty. It's unstable. It doesn't know when to stop. Or to put it in reference, "should I have to wear a seat belt" Libertarians always say, "No way. My decision! My life!" And since Liberty means INDIVIDUAL Liberty then people follow that concept....................................but what happens when that person not wearing a seat belt dies and leaves their family behind. Do they think that is just the end and it doesn't affect anyone else? Basics..

Yeah! Like the “rightist” Bush who created the “UN”-Patriot Act and the other “rightist” Obama that put it on steroids. Let’s not forget all of those corrupt rightist in the IRS that intimidated and singled out the leftist Tea Party and those other groups on the left for discriminatory badgering. Let’s not forget the rightist Hillary’s State Department that fucked up Benghazi then lied about it and tried to cover it up. Then there’s the rightist moron Eric Holder who sold guns to Mexican Drug Cartels lost track of them and got an American border agent killed with those guns. The same”rightist” Eric Holder who snoops into AP e-mails and taps phones and e-mails of news reporters especially reporters from the leftist Fox News. The same rightist Eric Holder who’s being held in contempt of the Congress.

Yeah right Goober those fucking rightist are the most corrupt bastards in the world and next to The Dude you’re the BIGGEST fucking idiot in this forum.

You sir don't know the first thing about being 3rd party and you don't know ANYTHING about international politics. You are just another, "I want to win and the other party is always wrong" person which is the major problem in America today.

The PATRIOT ACT started under Bush! Gun running like in Fast & Furious started under Bush! Benghazi gun running started under Bush!

Research global politics and stop being a Right Wing Fox junkie.........(who am I kidding thinking I can stop a cult)

DUDE! I LOVE THIS VID!

My preacher in my church is Libertarian. He just made a trip to Africa recently. He said he got off the plane, couldn't breath because the air was so nasty, trash was everywhere, there were absolutely no traffic laws and his driver crashed into someone. He stated one of his first words when getting off the plane was, "What is your Government doing about this?" HA! Classic Right, "I don't think about it until it happens to me"

WTF is Benghazi gun running?

I hate global political noobs. They only want to hate other parties here. But could actually learn something about politics if they studied outside the USA.

Benghazi is a gun running station for Libya (before the take over) and for Syria (before the....."Benghazi")

Or maybe you never wondered why the Libya rebels and the Syria rebels have brand new American guns and ammo........And you probably never saw this video

I saw that one long ago and it's hard watching America find reasons to engage in war when the war was predicted by an honest man. He sounded crazy, but every single war is lining up and America keeps trying to find excuses or ways to make America think we need to be at war with these Countries. I was proud when Obama stated, "I need proof Syria gassed it's own people" instead of using word of media/mouth like Bush.

Back