Why blacks vote Democrat

I know it bothers you, what with me not being that much older than you.
Did you enjoy your candy bar

Something you didn't do that's easy to prove can't bother me.

Do you still have the ability to breath without the means of artificial respiration?

Something you didn't do that's easy to prove can't bother me.

Do you still have the ability to breath without the means of artificial respiration?

I think you are honest! Why
You correctly called me a mother fucker!
And we all know how much you believe in evidence

I think you are honest! Why
You correctly called me a mother fucker!
And we all know how much you believe in evidence

That's because you do it to your mother.

I know you make lots of claims for which you provide no evidence.

Perhaps one of the most frequently asked questions I receive from the readers of my articles is: “Why do black people always vote for the Democratic Party?” In 2008 then-Sen. Barack Obama beat Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, 53 percent to 46 percent. President Barack Obama received 96 percent of the black vote and 77 percent of the Jewish vote. This is unbelievable. Just try to get 96 percent of any group of people to do anything. Yet, black politics in America has been unilateral since the progressive movement of the 1890s, the era of Woodrow Wilson (1913-21) and Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1933-45) and the advent of the welfare state. Why?

Very good question. Read on!!

http://www.ebireflections.com/1/12/1

they used to vote republican with the same regularity as they vote for the DemocratIC party

why did black people stop voting republican

do you even fucking know you racist shithead?

We all know why. Democrats are the welfare and affirmative action party without which all blacks would starve. Blacks are mentally inferior and can't make it on their own and they know it.

this is your base in the republican party

fucking racist

that is why people of color hate your fucking party

The board notes you evaded the issue i raised so i'll make it again. If blacks have equal ability then explain

1. why blacks come in last in all standardized tests

2..Why all the white countries are rich and advanced while all the black countries are poor and backward

3. Why 50 years of affirmative action special treatment has resulted in blacks falling further behind?

then on top of all this stupid evil fucking lies your party cheats people of color out of their rights to vote so they can steal the power of the people to win elections

no one who loves democracy likes the current republican party

Your party is fucking evil

this is your base in the republican party

fucking racist

that is why people of color hate your fucking party

People of color vote Democrat because Democrats give them excuses for why they don't have to live up to the same standards as others. When Democrats promote ideas like affirmative action promote being born a minority gives you an advantage, who else would they support.

you are a fucking racist

you are the most hated people on the planet

YES we know you want everyone to hate people who are not white

what you WANT is fucking meaningless

EVERYONE fucking hates you

Bite a great big cock of a dead mule you evil pile of rat shit and bile

you are a fucking racist

you are the most hated people on the planet

YES we know you want everyone to hate people who are not white

what you WANT is fucking meaningless

EVERYONE fucking hates you

Bite a great big cock of a dead mule you evil pile of rat shit and bile

You want to enable irresponsible people to continue being irresponsible then makes excuses how that irresponsibility is the fault of white people.

Let's test that. If a single mother has children she can't afford, should the taxpayers be forced to support HER choice?

Back