Why did Democrats target Christie?

Big Money

chris-christie-target.jpg

Discuss.

nudging the GOP further and further towards the tea bagger wing is good politics for the democrats, imo.

I did. Anyone in the middle is a more formidable opponent for Hillary or whoever the democrats nominate than a tea bagger... even old tubbablubba would have meant a tougher race for Hillary than Cruz or Santorum.

I did. Anyone in the middle is a more formidable opponent for Hillary or whoever the democrats nominate than a tea bagger... even old tubbablubba would have meant a tougher race for Hillary than Cruz or Santorum.

So, do you admit that Christie was targeted because of his favorable polling numbers vs The Hildebeast, Commander?

So, do you admit that Christie was targeted because of his favorable polling numbers vs The Hildebeast, Commander?

As I said, any republican in the middle is more of a dangerous adversary for the democratic party than the babbling morons with tea bags on their hats. The more we can do to nudge the GOP in the teabag direction, the better the potential outcomes for the democrats.

Its not like they picked on him, they try it on everyone. Haters gonna hate especially when the have no positives to promote.

As I said, any republican in the middle is more of a dangerous adversary for the democratic party than the babbling morons with tea bags on their hats. The more we can do to nudge the GOP in the teabag direction, the better the potential outcomes for the democrats.

Low information twits like you couldn't nudge a pebble; but you are experts at fabricating strawmen and demagogue those you disagree with.

The TEA Party is the single best thing to happen to the Republican Party. Let's hope that they embrace the fundamental principles being argued.

Nothing could destroy the Republican brand more than becoming "Democrat Lite". The TEA Party is the much needed political enema moderate Republicanism needs.

Unfortunately the Democratic Party needs a political brain transplant therefore efforts to "reform" it aren't even an agenda item. They still believe they can "win", not "help", by appealing to the emotions of empty headed twits like you and promising everyone something for nothing.

Do you admit that Christie was targeted because of his favorable polling numbers vs The Hildebeast, Commander?

Low information twits like you couldn't nudge a pebble; but you are experts at fabricating strawmen and demagogue those you disagree with.

The TEA Party is the single best thing to happen to the Republican Party. Let's hope that they embrace the fundamental principles being argued.

Nothing could destroy the Republican brand more than becoming "Democrat Lite". The TEA Party is the much needed political enema moderate Republicanism needs.

Unfortunately the Democratic Party needs a political brain transplant therefore efforts to "reform" it aren't even an agenda item. They still believe they can "win", not "help", by appealing to the emotions of empty headed twits like you and promising everyone something for nothing.

a democrat's dream: that your vision for the GOP prevails.

Did they try especially hard after polls showed that Christie was a threat to The Hildebeasts' "inevitable" election?
There is a terrific word in an African tongue (dont recall which); andias. Means I dont know and I dont care.
They do what they do because they are creatures of habit.

Back