Why did Democrats target Christie?

he was a scotch man and in terms of daily consumption, I am a minor leaguer compared to him... he played golf five times a week all summer long and NEVER wore sunscreen... I think I got good genes, eh?

My father was in perfect health, swam a mile two times a week, ran three miles twice a week on the beach, did not drink at all, watched his diet. All muscle. Got cancer and was dead in 10 months at 72.

My father was in perfect health, swam a mile two times a week, ran three miles twice a week on the beach, did not drink at all, watched his diet. All muscle. Got cancer and was dead in 10 months at 72.

It's such a crapshoot, all you can do is load the odds in your favor and hope for the best. It sucks.

you do understand what the word "if" means, don't you?

you do understand that "announcing one's candidacy" is a fairly specific term and that speculating about potential match ups and outcomes does not, in any way, fall under that term?

Again... is English your second language?

I saw no "ifs" in your proclamations Komrade Dunce; it was more like a done deal, but we can dredge up your words if you like? Obviously when dealing someone so profoundly dishonest and as stupid as yourself you will try to spin what you say forgetting it is typed for all to see at a later time.

But alas, one cannot get elected if they are not a candidate. Something else dunces try to run from.

Back