Why did Democrats target Christie?

nobody that would get beyond the cacophony of tea bagger catcalls.

What about Bush, if he could escape his name, he makes a case for being moderate. He was not a moderate governor here in Florida, but I have heard him speak lately on several topics, and he is trying to cast himself as a moderate.

The Tea Bag wacks might love him for his name.

Fascinating in that there haven't even been announcements who will be running. So where is this list of Republican Candidates?

fascinating in that there haven't even been any announcements of who will be running for the Democratic party. Yet, it sure seems like you have a good idea of who the potential contenders are, don't you?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a61722-449e-11e3-bf0c-cebf37c6f484_story.html

(written before Christie stepped on his dick... but it still is a good list of possibles.)

What about Bush, if he could escape his name, he makes a case for being moderate. He was not a moderate governor here in Florida, but I have heard him speak lately on several topics, and he is trying to cast himself as a moderate.

The Tea Bag wacks might love him for his name.

I am not sure that he is a big hit with the baggers.... regardless of his name. He DID marry an hispanic woman, you know!

Another thought is that it could be the Jeb camp that was behind the Christie scandal becoming public in the way it did...

While Secretary Clinton seems to gain much by Christie's apparent demise as a candidate, Jeb might also stand to gain a seat at the nomination table.

I am not sure that he is a big hit with the baggers.... regardless of his name. He DID marry an hispanic woman, you know!

That's true, she got detained by Customs once while he was Governor because she failed to declare her more than $10,000 worth of items she bought on the shopping weekend in Paris she was returning from.

fascinating in that there haven't even been any announcements of who will be running for the Democratic party. Yet, it sure seems like you have a good idea of who the potential contenders are, don't you?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a61722-449e-11e3-bf0c-cebf37c6f484_story.html

(written before Christie stepped on his dick... but it still is a good list of possibles.)

Dear shit-for-brains; it is dunces like you, Jardud and the left stream media announcing Hildebeast.

Like I said, I haven't seen any announcements from Republican candidates and am curious where this list Jarod has is.

It is with equal amusement that you stupidly accept the Washington Posts proclamation that Christie would save the GOP.

What we do know from "bridge gate" is that dimwitted Democrats like you think it is a bigger story than the incompetence resulting in the deaths of diplomats in Benghazi and proves that Republicans who embrace Democrats are naive and stupid.

Democrats are crass lying partisans who can't be trusted any further than they can be tossed. Any notion that you can embrace them and be seen as a moderate and be beloved by a malevolent media dedicated to leftist idealism, is patently naive.

Christie is learning the very hard lesson Bush had to learn; Democrats are corrupt, despicable, untrustworthy, lying, hyper partisan rubes that need to be kept at the margins of political power. Evidence of the results of their failed "touchy freely" bullshit can be seen in cities like Detroit and this nations capital.

Dear shit-for-brains; it is dunces like you, Jardud and the left stream media announcing Hildebeast.

Like I said, I haven't seen any announcements from Republican candidates and am curious where this list Jarod has is.

It is with equal amusement that you stupidly accept the Washington Posts proclamation that Christie would save the GOP.

What we do know from "bridge gate" is that dimwitted Democrats like you think it is a bigger story than the incompetence resulting in the deaths of diplomats in Benghazi and proves that Republicans who embrace Democrats are naive and stupid.

Democrats are crass lying partisans who can't be trusted any further than they can be tossed. Any notion that you can embrace them and be seen as a moderate and be beloved by a malevolent media dedicated to leftist idealism, is patently naive.

Christie is learning the very hard lesson Bush had to learn; Democrats are corrupt, despicable, untrustworthy, lying, hyper partisan rubes that need to be kept at the margins of political power. Results of the results of their failed "touchy freely" bullshit can be seen in cities like Detroit and this nations capital.

If we had an email from Secretary Clinton's chief of staff instructing the security team in Benghazi to stand down... after Secretary Clinton had spend months claiming nobody from her office had sent such an email... I suspect Benghazi would be a bigger story.

If we had an email from Secretary Clinton's chief of staff instructing the security team in Benghazi to stand down... after Secretary Clinton had spend months claiming nobody from her office had sent such an email... I suspect Benghazi would be a bigger story.

But of course the Secretary of State would know nothing about what goes on around her!!

Dunce.

It makes her the perfect Democrat follow up to the disaster Obama has been.

But of course the Secretary of State would know nothing about what goes on around her!!

Dunce.

It makes her the perfect Democrat follow up to the disaster Obama has been.

and just knowing that, for eight MORE years, douchebags like you will be throwing unending hissy fits makes it all that much more sweet!

I have never made any such "announcement". There are no "announced" candidates from either party as of yet... all either side can do is speculate and attempt to preemptively wound the more attractive candidates from the other side.

Back