Why did Democrats target Christie?

and just knowing that, for eight MORE years, douchebags like you will be throwing unending hissy fits makes it all that much more sweet!

Im amused that dunces like you think defending the truth is throwing a hissy fit. Meanwhile, fawning dunces like you can find no fault in the lies and corruption of this President; as long as he has a "D" next to his name.

That's just stupid; but then, no one could ever mistake the nonsense erupting from your keyboard as intelligent.

Carry on Commander Dimwit!

I have never made any such "announcement". There are no "announced" candidates from either party as of yet... all either side can do is speculate and attempt to preemptively wound the more attractive candidates from the other side.

Fascinating; I could swear there are several posts from you declaring her the next President. Shall I fish them out, or do you want to re-phrase that patently false claim?

Fascinating; I could swear there are several posts from you declaring her the next President. Shall I fish them out, or do you want to re-phrase that patently false claim?

I am sure, that if she decides to run, she will kick whoever your tired old party of white men will nominate. But I have NEVER "announced her candidacy". As of now, neither party has any announced candidates. Are you suggesting that that statement is not true?

moron.

I am sure, that if she decides to run, she will kick whoever your tired old party of white men will nominate. But I have NEVER "announced her candidacy". As of now, neither party has any announced candidates. Are you suggesting that that statement is not true?

moron.

So declaring her premature victory is not announcing her candidacy; you really are a dim bulb aren't you Commander Dimwit?

I think it is painfully obvious that you would be the moron Commander Dimwit; I am merely pointing out your glaring stupidity and assisting you in removing all doubt.

Dismissed; your desperate effort to wallow in the never ending circle of stupidity are only entertaining the first couple of lies.

So declaring her premature victory is not announcing her candidacy?

no. it's not. As I said, IF she decides to run, and I certainly hope she does so and ANNOUNCES HER CANDIDACY at some point in the not to distant future, she is a shoo-in for victory in my opinion. I haven't announced her candidacy nor could I.

Is English your second language, by the way? Its subtleties seem totally lost on you.

no. it's not. As I said, IF she decides to run, and I certainly hope she does so and ANNOUNCES HER CANDIDACY at some point in the not to distant future, she is a shoo-in for victory in my opinion. I haven't announced her candidacy nor could I.

Is English your second language, by the way? Its subtleties seem totally lost on you.

So you think that declaring her the next President is not announcing her candidacy? How incredibly stupid are you?

I'm quite certain that you will remove any doubt you can get even more stupid; just keep typing.

Dunce.

So you think that declaring her the next President is not announcing her candidacy? How incredibly stupid are you?

I'm quite certain that you will remove any doubt you can get even more stupid; just keep typing.

Dunce.

you do understand what the word "if" means, don't you?

you do understand that "announcing one's candidacy" is a fairly specific term and that speculating about potential match ups and outcomes does not, in any way, fall under that term?

Again... is English your second language?

And old, and white.

Are there any health risks related to deep tans, Commander?

old is a state of mind... and I am really not all that old at all... my Dad lived to be 94. I've got a long ways to go and I am quite fit for my age. As for tanning? I have spent my life in the sun and have no intention of stopping now.

off to lunch... a m f.

he was a scotch man and in terms of daily consumption, I am a minor leaguer compared to him... he played golf five times a week all summer long and NEVER wore sunscreen... I think I got good genes, eh?

Back