Why did jenna marry such an ugly guy?

She's actually kinda hot, and he's really ugly. but since he's a republican, i bet he's got money

He's the son of a high-profile republican family whose father was a LT. Governor of Virginia, and she met him when he was working for Karl Rove.

In other words, the boy should be in Iraq.

I won't comment on her looks, other than to say, she's got her father's face. If that's "hot", then she's sizzling.

She's actually kinda hot, and he's really ugly. but since he's a republican, i bet he's got money

Actually this tactic has been used before and that is a good looking woman gets married as a way of getting Cawacko's attention and to make me jealous. Jenna and I had a thing awhile back when she was drinking but now that I know she's all outdoorsy and kind of granola she lost her appeal so she got stuck with second best.

Ugly or not?

D8R2A2Q80.jpg

A quick trip to Mr Google's image gallery brought this up. Although as you've stated Jenna is the "ugly twin" i'm not sure if she's the one on the left or not.

id say jenna is more wild and Barbara is more reserved so depends on your taste in a women's personality.

Actually this tactic has been used before and that is a good looking woman gets married as a way of getting Cawacko's attention and to make me jealous. Jenna and I had a thing awhile back when she was drinking but now that I know she's all outdoorsy and kind of granola she lost her appeal so she got stuck with second best.

LOL. :p

"granola"

to be honest I don't know what the guy looks like. I can't muster enough interest in the story to click on any of the articles.

Ugly or not?

D8R2A2Q80.jpg

A quick trip to Mr Google's image gallery brought this up. Although as you've stated Jenna is the "ugly twin" i'm not sure if she's the one on the left or not.

She looks like your typical texas corn fed girl. I don't think she's ugly though.

She looks like your typical texas corn fed girl. I don't think she's ugly though.
I didn't say she was ugly, and taken individually she'd even be considered "hot" when compared with most other kids of Presidents. However, she is a twin. And if people don't know any twins they may never understand. Twins are always compared with their sibling, in every way. In this case, she's "the ugly one"...

This almost always ends up with "the ugly one" marrying below herself/himself in the looks department.

She looks like her grandmother Barbra. I always get the twins names mixed up because of that. I think her young man is nice looking but he creeps me out because he looks like her dad.

Look for their kid to run for office someday.

Back