Why did jenna marry such an ugly guy?

You know, I don’t give rat’s ass who wants to do Jenna Bush and who doesn’t want to do her.

This is so besides the point. Here you have the daughter of a President who lied this country into war, marrying a little oinker who worked for karl Rove.

Why are they in this country? Where is the outrage in this country when the people in our military are in Iraq, dirty, without supplies, in unbearable heat, and with no end in sight, while the children of the elite who sent them there, marry and smirk and go on exotic honeymoons.

Why aren’t they in Iraq? Where is the outrage?

The poor girl probably could not find anyone except a political ladder climbing reight wingnut to marry her. I mean with being Bush's daughter thwe SS always around , etc.. Poor thing.

Because the left believes in the sins of the father should taint all offspring for generations to come.

Because it will be something to take into consideration if they run.

If it matters how Obama was raised then it will matter how this person was raised.

Because it will be something to take into consideration if they run.

If it matters how Obama was raised then it will matter how this person was raised.

Ok, so are we suppose to be watching every step of how they raise their child and follow this person's every move for 30 or 40 years in case he/she decides to get involved in politics one day?

So you are comparing Obama to a yet to be born child? Isn't that a little paranoid?

Consider that Jenna will look juast like granny Barbara in about 30 years....

When I saw the engagement pic several months back I was struck by how alike they look. I think Desh is right; her hubby looks a lot like her father, and so does she.

Ok, so are we suppose to be watching every step of how they raise their child and follow this person's every move for 30 or 40 years in case he/she decides to get involved in politics one day?

So you are comparing Obama to a yet to be born child? Isn't that a little paranoid?

I don't think anyone from the Bush gene pool should ever have access to a federal office again. The risk of an electable retard is too great for us to risk again. That kind of stupid gets passed on.

Here soc...

The picture you were linking to...

BarbaraJennaBushVogue.jpg

THey are both hot, I perfer Barbara, when I was single, I would not have declined a night with either one.

Good Lord..........

When I saw the engagement pic several months back I was struck by how alike they look. I think Desh is right; her hubby looks a lot like her father, and so does she.

You probably look like your Dad also...:rolleyes:
Was he in Medicine also?

Back