Why did our founding fathers hate corporations?

WOW Dixie, you are really on to us liberals. The solution is clear. Remove all liberals from California and the wildfires will cease. I am sure the Florida wildfires are caused by the same reason. Even though Florida is a red state, the wildfires only hit where pockets of liberals reside. If I were you, I would be suspicious that wherever liberals move to the wildfires will soon follow. And the Santa Ana winds would shift and find the liberals.

I'm sure this is why New England is ravaged by wildfires. But now that Teddy is gone, they may subside.

The only obstacle I see to solving this problem is that damn liberal propaganda. Crapola like THIS:

On September 2, 2009, wildfires existed in California, Utah, and Oregon. According to the United States Geological Survey, nearly every state has had severe wildfires. The western third of the country accounts for the bulk of these fires, but states like Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and Oklahoma have all seen their fair share. The fewest fires have occurred in New England.
ref

Dixie's right. The lack of wood harvesting in the West is the main cause of wild fires. And who is against harvesting?

take a year of economics and you'd be remedial. You keep tossing shit out that wouldn't get you hired as an intern.
Your hs diploma has given you enough education to muddle left wing talking points, you are clueless to the comedy you are providing us.
hey buy a paper airplane and then go tell an airline pilot about flying!!! that's what you are doing.

Many businesses demand fascist brainwash as a prerequisite, true.

WOW Dixie, you are really on to us liberals. The solution is clear. Remove all liberals from California and the wildfires will cease. I am sure the Florida wildfires are caused by the same reason. Even though Florida is a red state, the wildfires only hit where pockets of liberals reside. If I were you, I would be suspicious that wherever liberals move to the wildfires will soon follow. And the Santa Ana winds would shift and find the liberals.

I'm sure this is why New England is ravaged by wildfires. But now that Teddy is gone, they may subside.

The only obstacle I see to solving this problem is that damn liberal propaganda. Crapola like THIS:

On September 2, 2009, wildfires existed in California, Utah, and Oregon. According to the United States Geological Survey, nearly every state has had severe wildfires. The western third of the country accounts for the bulk of these fires, but states like Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and Oklahoma have all seen their fair share. The fewest fires have occurred in New England.
ref

It intrigues me as to how you think in such simplistic terms. I explained to you why California seems to have an abundance of wildfires, and you somehow interpret that to mean, I said Liberals caused wildfires. Let's be clear, dead trees (which have not been clear-cut due to environmentalist mandates) are the leading contributor to wildfires. Notice, I didn't say only California has wildfires, I didn't say wildfires only exist where liberals reside (although they do reside in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and Oklahoma). And lastly, I never said that LIBERALS caused wildfires.

Pay attention... don't get distracted by shiny objects... try to focus... Environmentalist "tree huggers" have so restricted the cutting of timber, as to contribute to the problem of wildfires. Once again, the liberal intentions of the do-gooders is thwarted by unintended consequences. It happens almost every time a liberal idea is tried.

Dixie's right. The lack of wood harvesting in the West is the main cause of wild fires. And who is against harvesting?

Then why aren't there raging wildfires in New England?

It intrigues me as to how you think in such simplistic terms. I explained to you why California seems to have an abundance of wildfires, and you somehow interpret that to mean, I said Liberals caused wildfires. Let's be clear, dead trees (which have not been clear-cut due to environmentalist mandates) are the leading contributor to wildfires. Notice, I didn't say only California has wildfires, I didn't say wildfires only exist where liberals reside (although they do reside in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and Oklahoma). And lastly, I never said that LIBERALS caused wildfires.

Pay attention... don't get distracted by shiny objects... try to focus... Environmentalist "tree huggers" have so restricted the cutting of timber, as to contribute to the problem of wildfires. Once again, the liberal intentions of the do-gooders is thwarted by unintended consequences. It happens almost every time a liberal idea is tried.

Dixie said: Pay attention... don't get distracted by shiny objects... try to focus...

Dixie said: And lastly, I never said that LIBERALS caused wildfires.

Dixie said: Once again, the liberal intentions of the do-gooders is thwarted by unintended consequences. It happens almost every time a liberal idea is tried.

You can't even remember what you say in the SAME POST.

WHY are there so few wildfires in New England? New York?

Dixie said: Pay attention... don't get distracted by shiny objects... try to focus...

Dixie said: And lastly, I never said that LIBERALS caused wildfires.

Dixie said: Once again, the liberal intentions of the do-gooders is thwarted by unintended consequences. It happens almost every time a liberal idea is tried.

You can't even remember what you say in the SAME POST.

WHY are there so few wildfires in New England? New York?

Because, idiot, there aren't many "forests" in New England or New York! According to the United States Geological Survey, nearly every state has had severe wildfires. Can you fucking not read that???

And when I said "Once again, the liberal intentions of the do-gooders is thwarted by unintended consequences. It happens almost every time a liberal idea is tried." where are you reading that I said Liberals caused wildfires? You're making yet another idiotic leap of stupidity, between what you read and what you wish you had read. Pay fucking attention to what I post, you may even have to read it twice... remember that I am not speaking in code, I am not saying something that means something else, it's straightforward and easy to understand for even the most simple minded person. You qualify.

Then why aren't there raging wildfires in New England?

Because it's:
1. Has lots of rain during the summer, whereas the Western forests are typically high desert;
2. Relatively densely populated.

Duh.

Because, idiot, there aren't many "forests" in New England or New York! According to the United States Geological Survey, nearly every state has had severe wildfires. Can you fucking not read that???

And when I said "Once again, the liberal intentions of the do-gooders is thwarted by unintended consequences. It happens almost every time a liberal idea is tried." where are you reading that I said Liberals caused wildfires? You're making yet another idiotic leap of stupidity, between what you read and what you wish you had read. Pay fucking attention to what I post, you may even have to read it twice... remember that I am not speaking in code, I am not saying something that means something else, it's straightforward and easy to understand for even the most simple minded person. You qualify.

"The Biffer" always sees himself as put upon and the victim. That's why he joined the Democrat party. He needed to be with his "peeps".

WHAT???????????????????

fores_land_proportional.JPG

Back