Why did Trump lie about 9/11

Concart

Contributor
What was his motivation? Why did he claim he had hundreds of friends that died. Why did he repeat the claim, even though he never attended a single funeral for a 9/11 victim. Why did he claim he saw Muslims celebrating on rooftops?

Is it a sign of dementia? Narcissism? Compulsive lying?

Discuss Trumps lies about 9/11.

Begin!!!

What was his motivation? Why did he claim he had hundreds of friends that died. Why did he repeat the claim, even though he never attended a single funeral for a 9/11 victim. Why did he claim he saw Muslims celebrating on rooftops?

Begin!!!

I dont know why but I would guess it's for the same reason imbecile Brandon would lie about being at ground zero the day after 9/11.

Because he cannot stop trying to make himself the hero of every story, however fictional it might be. Remember when he claimed he saw American Muslims cheering in NJ, when in reality the only footage he could have seen of anyone celebrating would have been from East Palestine on another continent about 5700 miles from NJ? Yeah. Good times.

Begin!!!

So you know all of Trumps friends?

Begin!!!

This is the same type of demagoguery that Hitler used in the 1930s to fire up his low IQ followers.

So you know all of Trumps friends?
I got ya...
jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump.jpg

And lets not forget TS, that Trump bragged that 'now his building in downtown Manhattan was now the tallest.'

that was a lie but Trump was not going to miss opportunity to try and get something good for himself out the suffering of 9/11.

I dont know why but I would guess it's for the same reason imbecile Brandon would lie about being at ground zero the day after 9/11.

Biden was at ground zero nine days after the attack, so 22 years later he got the facts wrong. That can only be considered a truly outrageous lie by those who love to French kiss Trump's flabby ass

Trump literally claimed there were Muslims dancing and celebrating in New Jersey after the attack. That's not a mistake of facts, that is a blatant fabrication.

Back