Why did Trump lie about 9/11

Like most rich people, the majority of Trump's net worth is tied up in assets that aren't quickly or easily liquidated.

False. Most rrich people have a ton f liquidity. I guess you wouldn’t know that. I would though.

You're not rich.

Depends on your definition. I could have ten million in cash in less than a week. If you are rich and you can’t do that you’re an idiot. Trumps problem is he is in massive debt. My debt is currently zero. Trump is a chump. He has a long history of bankruptcies and unpaid bills. US banks won’t touch him. He is in deep, deep financial straits. Time to sell his shit. Or have you send him 50 bucks.

Depends on your definition. I could have ten million in cash in less than a week. If you are rich and you can’t do that you’re an idiot. Trumps problem is he is in massive debt. My debt is currently zero. Trump is a chump. He has a long history of bankruptcies and unpaid bills. US banks won’t touch him. He is in deep, deep financial straits. Time to sell his shit. Or have you send him 50 bucks.

Most billionaires get spending cash by borrowing from banks and use their various assets as collateral. I thought most people knew this. Billionaires don't keep lump sums sitting around.

Most billionaires get spending cash by borrowing from banks and use their various assets as collateral. I thought most people knew this. Billionaires don't keep lump sums sitting around.

Neither do I. What's your point? I am retired. I borrow exactly zero dollars and zero cents for my 'spending cash'. Neither do billionaires. I was right. You don't have any money.

Neither do I. What's your point? I am retired. I borrow exactly zero dollars and zero cents for my 'spending cash'. Neither do billionaires. I was right. You don't have any money.

Billionaires always borrow money. They don't have vaults filled with cash and they don't like selling assets to fund whatever they need to fund at any given moment.

What was his motivation? Why did he claim he had hundreds of friends that died. Why did he repeat the claim, even though he never attended a single funeral for a 9/11 victim. Why did he claim he saw Muslims celebrating on rooftops?

Is it a sign of dementia? Narcissism? Compulsive lying?

Discuss Trumps lies about 9/11.

Begin!!!

Anyone who voted for Biden should STFU about whining about liars. Now run along you insufferable, worthless piece of human filth. Nothing dumber than a Biden voter.

If Trump is truly rich, then why is he fleecing his idiotic followers to pay for his legal bills????

He isn't you lying dumb fuck. The man flies around in a Boeing 757. He didn't take his Presidential salary for four years. Only a brain dead, worthless piece of leftist filth would think that isn't being rich.

Back