Why do I need 30 rounds?

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Two reasons

1) sometimes it takes a few to stop a drugged up bad guy. Failure to stop

2) sometimes there are more than one bad guy

If we were all such great shots that we could consistently place one bullet in an aggressors cranio-ocular cavity thus incapacitating their central nervous system, then I could see Feinsteins point. But for now, I will be keeping my 30 round clips

Oh I almost forgot #3. It is fucking fun to unload 30 rounds in less than 40 seconds

I dont need a gun. I just grab my pipe. Stuff in some righteous chronic and say . Im sure we can work things out. Works every time. Unless its a cop.

You don't need marijuana. It should be banned

Justifying the need for a 30 round clip that statistically has shown no benefit what so ever as to increasing defense against attacker's yet your against marijuana? If that was sarcasm please tell me before I slam my head against a brick wall....

As for your reason's supporting a 30 round clip, If it came down to that need and it's you vs multiple armed assailants they would shoot you dead before you took them all out, Hell it's meant as a medium/long range weapon.. Your scenario tends to lead me to believe that your attackers are close so such a weapon is even more of a burden.. Too big and bulky to efficiently move and aim to take out multiple persons from multiple sides compared to a pistol that is more suited to such a scenario... So your need for a 30 round clip is just plain 'compensation' ;). Military grade weapon's should not be given to Civvies to feed there ego and need to 'impress' other's when most have no god damn idea how to properly use them. They go through the same weapon's training as the military and law enforcement then I wont have an issue, Other wise take them 30 round clips away from those children.

Well then no offense intended but you Yanks need to Harden the F**k up or stop going into other nations and saying how good the US is compared to them if you Americans are so damn scared in your own country.

Military grade weapon's should not be given to Civvies to feed there ego and need to 'impress' other's when most have no god damn idea how to properly use them. They go through the same weapon's training as the military and law enforcement then I wont have an issue, Other wise take them 30 round clips away from those children.

I don't think you know how little training military or police get. Unless it's special forces or SWAT, you don't touch a gun save for a couple times a year. I've shot more in 1 week then I did in my entire 4 years as a Marine and I volunteered for every single range I could. Any and every single 3 gun shooter has more training than your majority of military trained or police trained. And what training you do receive consists mostly of, guess what? Don't know do you? Wouldn't think so. It's all based on CIVILIAN training. The 4 safety rules, sight picture, etc. Anyone who has taken a hunters safety course has the same training as the military or police.

Well then no offense intended but you Yanks need to Harden the F**k up or stop going into other nations and saying how good the US is compared to them if you Americans are so damn scared in your own country.

Who came to an American message board and has, thus far, done nothing but ridicule them?

Those damn killer corvettes.

Lets see they killed 7 last year.

The question was about "need"... It's a stupid standard for any law.

Falling out of bed killed more people last year than any gun in the US. Should we make beds illegal? Nobody needs a nice soft bed above the floor.

The question was about "need"... It's a stupid standard for any law.

Falling out of bed killed more people last year than any gun in the US. Should we make beds illegal? Nobody needs a nice soft bed above the floor.

Link on that falling out of bed statistic please.

Falling out of bed kills 450 people annually in the U.S.

Read more at http://www.oddee.com/item_98002.aspx#qqRjmQam2F2v2MQm.99

Right, and how many were killed by an AR-15? The reality is, "Assault Rifles" killed less people in the US than falling out of bed did. All rifles killed a total of 348 "Assault Rifles" are only a small portion of those. More people were murdered by people using their hands and feet than all rifles put together.

You need 30 rounds because you are really scared.

...of people of color and that giant rabbit as big as a rhino that will charge him and try to eat him like a lion when he's out in the woods behind his house. Takes 20-30 rounds to bring those suckers down. Just ask him!

...of people of color and that giant rabbit as big as a rhino that will charge him and try to eat him like a lion when he's out in the woods behind his house. Takes 20-30 rounds to bring those suckers down. Just ask him!

Projection.

Well I do have to say that the US really need's to pick up there weapon's training for there Cop's and troop's.. Ive heard the Aussie training was tougher but never realized to such a degree.

As for me being so negative, well many of the thread's on here make that view easy. My current view is that you Americans seem to care more about your right to kill then to free health care which just bloody stupid, But none the less dont mind your soldiers, Get em down in the Pub's when there passing through Australia and away from US politic's, and they a great bunch.. Especially the piss weak drinkers having there first couple aussie beer's that seem to knock some on there ass lol. :P

Right, and how many were killed by an AR-15? The reality is, "Assault Rifles" killed less people in the US than falling out of bed did. All rifles killed a total of 348 "Assault Rifles" are only a small portion of those. More people were murdered by people using their hands and feet than all rifles put together.

you did not specify which type of gun in your post I replied to.
Nor did you psecify which kind of bed?
Water bed? Bunk Bed? Full, Queen, king, etc?
You just kinda lumped al kinds of beds together there.

Last edited:
Back