Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

you are extremely stupid

Read his website and you'll see he's not stupid, just not firing on all cylinders: https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/59/nights-numbered-mantra-list

Meet his sock puppets:
4ddlj6.jpg

not until you show me how quantum mechanics finds a scientific test for anything outside of our universe......

Not possible. We cannot observe anything outside the observable universe. Quantum mechanics is not a theory. It is a branch of science. It contains many theories, all of which are falsifiable.

Quantum Foam
"At the quantum level, matter and antimatter particles are constantly popping into existence and popping back out, with an electron-positron pair here and a top quark-antiquark pair there. ... The idea that space is a bubbling brew of ephemeral particles sounds like complete nonsense, but the idea has been confirmed."

Source: Fermi National Particle Physics Lab
https://www.fnal.gov/pub/today/archive/archive_2013/today13-02-01_NutshellReadmore.html

Science does not use supporting evidence at all. It is not possible to prove a theory True. False authority fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

Sounds pretty spiritual to me. :D

The peace and comfort was very impressive. Complete bliss...and disappointment that I had to leave.

Believe me, I studied everything known on the subject including Fourth Force psychology, which was 90% bullshit due to the paranormal crap.

Regarding research: no findings. Sometimes negative results can be illuminating. There's zero evidence of ghosts, goblins, angels, gods, devil or anything else that's supernatural just as there's zero evidence on the cause of the Big Bang, alternate universes or anything beyond the Natural Universe....a universe that is projected to end in the Big Chill of entropy death.

Actually the Big Bang idea is accepted science. It's impossible to grok unless you have command of extremely complex mathematics, the Stephen Hawking kind. The mathematics describe the conditions at and following the Big Bang, and predicted that the remnants of the event are still echoing throughout the universe. So we invented instruments capable of detecting this background radiation and lo! The equations and their theory were verified.

The point being is that things can exist but they are beyond our perception. Quantum physics might be able to build a "radio" one day that allows us to perceive other planes of existence. Regardless, I'm convinced there's more to existence than what we can only see in front of our noses.

I absolutely agree. Also too, it's part of (to me anyways) what makes life so magical, sometimes mysterious, always providing something new to learn. You might appreciate the spirituality of the ancestral people who lived here (and still do). Although in English, the being is usually referred to as the "Creator," in Anishinaabemowin (Ojibwe) the term is "Kichi-manidoo." Literally that is translated as "great spirit." But what it really means is "the great mystery" and is considered to be real and present, yet unknowable by us in the form we are in as humans. It's more akin to the last drawing in your graphic you posted earlier, panentheism I think it was called. God/universe within and part of each other. This "great mystery" is present in all things, human, animals, rock, tree, water, air, cloud.

time or energy

science

dimensions

planets

Laws

singularity plurality

mechanics

particles

electron-positron

quark-antiquark

space

sounds

There is absolutes. Science uses absolutes like a baker of beard does.

The Cosmos is composed of OPPOSITES. Aka Duality. Aka ying-yang

We see duality in all things great and small. Ie: Something and Nothing.

Dualities CANNOT be separated! They exist together.

Here's a brain teaser koan about absoluteness: Is it an absolute when you want to turn right ---you turn right. There is no other way to "turn right" except to "turn right". It's an "absolute".

So all the in-absolute scientific documentations (recipes) are existing because PERSONA is the steward.

God is a persona. The Created cosmos is persona paradigm

Science has no absolutes. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
Some absolute values have been measured. They are not science. They are data, the result of an observation. They are constants of nature. These constants serve to convert formulas they are used in to our units of measurement.

Baking beards tends to smell bad. :D

Turning right is not an absolute. It's a definition of a word in English. In Japanese, the concept is called 'migi'. In German it is called 'recht'. In Hawaiian, it is called 'akau'. The concept is not an absolute. It is a definition.

Back