Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

I would disagree with you on this one Faith requires a leap. It is not the easy path. Accepting an authority greater than you requires some humbleness and it's not easy.

Matthew 7:14.

It takes discipline and strength and these days more and more courage to profess your faith. Sometimes for me it takes everything I have to remain faithful. It is so easy to say it doesn't matter and I can do whatever I want and believe and act and whatever way I wish. And is our society slowly falls into more and more degeneracy with the temptation is greater and greater.

I think it's some more difficult and it cuts against you within the realm of academia to be a member of a faith unless you're Muslim. And they only like Muslims because of tokenism.
The usual paranoia about academia and Muslims.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

If you dont know that Americas "Elite" schools have unleashed a Revolution onto America then you are too stupid to talk to.

If you know but are not willing to be honest about this then you are too scummy to talk to.

So either way.....

The western world is better off by far thanks to Christianity's rise and influences; it really doesn't matter how many piss ant mentally ill sexual deviants and angry teenagers don't like that, so the OP is another pointless result of indulging idiotic juvenile faggotry as if its a valid view.
The Western World is where it is today in spite of Christianity. Indeed, Christianity has set us back a number of times. And some aspects of Christianity, such as Puritanism, continue to hold us back.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

The Western World is where it is today in spite of Christianity. Indeed, Christianity has set us back a number of times. And some aspects of Christianity, such as Puritanism, continue to hold us back.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

What an idiot....Western Civilization and Christianity are to a great extent the same thing.

What happens when Christianity dies I think we now know.

The New Chinese Empire romps

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

Academia these days is infantile and incredibly stupid.

Many people in academia literally deny science like a backward religion.

As far as Muslims go I have no problem with them. I'm just pointing out how academics treat them as tokens they do the same thing with black people and lesbians and women and anybody else they can use to promote how woke they are. Because they're infantile and stupid.

Make the future the past.
Trump is trying to drag us back to the end of the 19th century, when we were headed to becoming a shithole banana republic. It was only increased government regulation and the rise of unions that saved us.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

What an idiot....Western Civilization and Christianity are to a great extent the same thing.

What happens when Christianity dies I think we now know.

The New Chinese Empire romps
Christianity has been trying and, thankfully, failing to hold back progress for at least the last thousand years.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

Christianity has been trying and, thankfully, failing to hold back progress for at least the last thousand years.

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

You should do yourself a favor and take a little look at how the Chinese operate.

This is going to hurt.

The Chinese Empire is to be global and at this point there is no reason to claim that it wont happen, the Chinese and their friends are clobbering the West....the West is dying.

If concerns your future....you really should pay attention.
There's no support for that either. If God really loved us, don't you think that He'd make it obvious that He exists? Why does He hide from us? Is He afraid of us?

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

There's no support for that either. If God really loved us, don't you think that He'd make it obvious that He exists? Why does He hide from us? Is He afraid of us?

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

China does not wish you well...and bad quality work carries with it consequences the UNIVERSE demands...That is my message.

China does not wish you well...and bad quality work carries with it consequences the UNIVERSE demands...That is my message.
So you're calling out God on His "bad quality work"?

Make America Great Again
#DumpTrump

Back