Why does no one use APP?

No one wants to engage in civil discourse in any other section of these forums, why should I waste my time banging my head against the wall in APP just to be ignored or insulted again?

why do you constantly whine about insults, yet dish them out every day you post here?

Just following the example set by you.

that is odd, because i'm not the one who constantly whines about insults and then pull a two face and engage in insults. that person is YOU.

the only time i remark on insults is to MOCK your hypocrisy. i find it truly laughable that you're so weak you have to claim you're following me in order to justify your double standards. you're not strong enough to walk the walk.

:)

Why don't people take responsibility for their own behavior and quit blaming others? We each can control what we say. We have a choice how we respond to people. We have a choice in who we choose to engage in coversation. If you want good conversation don't respond to those who don't offer it.

that is odd, because i'm not the one who constantly whines about insults and then pull a two face and engage in insults. that person is YOU.

the only time i remark on insults is to MOCK your hypocrisy. i find it truly laughable that you're so weak you have to claim you're following me in order to justify your double standards. you're not strong enough to walk the walk.

:)

Hilarious...you troll thread after thread with your petty insults and whining.

And the ONLY time you remark on insults is to mock my hypocrisy?

Uh-huh...

ban howey from creating threads.

he whines about ILA's thread, yet, what does he do? creates a useless thread whining and bitching about ILA's thread. what a fucking whiny baby who doesn't realize he is doing exactly what he is complaining of

this is not your board howey, stop trying to run it and stop whining.

There's you..."remarking on insults"...you even created a new thread to highlight your whiny little rant.

What a surprise...Yurt gets busted lying once more.

Hilarious...you troll thread after thread with your petty insults and whining.

And the ONLY time you remark on insults is to mock my hypocrisy?

Uh-huh...

There's you..."remarking on insults"...you even created a new thread to highlight your whiny little rant.

What a surprise...Yurt gets busted lying once more.

you're worthless

tell me...what thread am i MOCKING? oh yeah....howey's thread. and liar...i didn't mention insults once.

take cawacko's advice and start taking responsibility for your own actions. stop blaming me because you're a two faced jack ass.

Back